Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

OK, so I think we were somewhat successful this AM. I tried to squeeze 1/4 grain out of the capsule onto her finger, but it wound up being more than a grain. We dried her gums first. She put it there and remembered not to swallow. 20 minutes later she swallowed the rest of the capsule. And lo and behold, she was less than half as high as usual! I think we are on to something. Thanks so much for the help guys!

I will keep posting our experiences as we keep trying to tack. I think I like this idea. Before, it seemed crazy to me. It seemed that for the blood to be able to carry the THC, CBD, etc to the tumors, it would also have to carry them to whichever receptors make you high. But I am seeing that's not the case.

I don't understand it fully, but if someone would be so kind to explain it scientifically so I could explain it to my wife, I would appreciate it. If she understands how it works, she will be much more enthusiastic about tacking. Thanks!

That's great news tptb73, try taking a tooth pick (flat end) and scoop a little out that way, some people on this journal use the tooth pick to tack with. As you noticed when your wife moved her finger back and forth the oil started to tack. Motoco is the man that found this method by accident and started this journal and has written the how's and why's this method works. I would have your wife read this journal from the start, there are a lot of good information on here as well, and a lot of people learning how to tack and how to feel good while healing themselves. She should read their story's and that will give her great hope to carry on for you and her kids. Please let us know how the next tack goes.
Positive vibes & a great attitude is a big part of healing. :circle-of-love:

That's great news tptb73, try taking a tooth pick (flat end) and scoop a little out that way, some people on this journal use the tooth pick to tack with. As you noticed when your wife moved her finger back and forth the oil started to tack. Motoco is the man that found this method by accident and started this journal and has written the how's and why's this method works. I would have your wife read this journal from the start, there are a lot of good information on here as well, and a lot of people learning how to tack and how to feel good while healing themselves. She should read their story's and that will give her great hope to carry on for you and her kids. Please let us know how the next tack goes.
Positive vibes & a great attitude is a big part of healing. :circle-of-love:

Well, thanks. The tack this AM didn't go as well as I'd hoped. She wound up being just as high as always, even more it seems.

We will keep trying. We were out and about at doctor appointments today, so didn't try to tack with her second dose. She is sleeping right now, but hope to try tacking on the third dose.

I am a bit confused though. I thought that many people on this thread had experience with people using the gram/day Rick Simpson method and tacking, but I am beginning to feel like we are the first ones actually trying to do this. I have read about 50-60 pages of the thread. Are we the guinea pigs here?

Second, and MOST importantly, I am getting the impression from many people on this thread, that you can't cure the cancer without tacking. Now, I do understand that Rick Simpson was supposedly originally curing people just by them eating the gram/day doses. So, if the tacking doesn't, in the long run, lesson my wife's high, can I still expect our current method to kill the tumors?

Will keep everyone updated on our progress.

THANKS!!!!!!

Hi tptb73, It's been confusing around here lately. Motoco started this journal after he learned by accident how to tack and not get euphoric. He also started to help people with stage 4 cancer and then started this journal. As you can see he believes in this method as well as a lot of people that have beaten cancer. Motoco has taken some needed time off and felt that there is enough information in this journal to help anybody that is willing to read and follow the instructions. Cajun has stage 4 cancer and has learned to help himself in many ways (I'll let him tell you) but one of his ways, I believe is to tack and then consume more of the oil. But I'll let him tell you himself.
No matter which way you go, tack first and make sure the oil has gone through decarb or it won't pass the membrane and get to the cb1.
Please check my signature for a link on how to make concentrated oil. It will help you understand the way the oil must be made to help your wife. Good luck tptb73.

Hi tptb73, It's been confusing around here lately. Motoco started this journal after he learned by accident how to tack and not get euphoric. He also started to help people with stage 4 cancer and then started this journal. As you can see he believes in this method as well as a lot of people that have beaten cancer. Motoco has taken some needed time off and felt that there is enough information in this journal to help anybody that is willing to read and follow the instructions. Cajun has stage 4 cancer and has learned to help himself in many ways (I'll let him tell you) but one of his ways, I believe is to tack and then consume more of the oil. But I'll let him tell you himself.
No matter which way you go, tack first and make sure the oil has gone through decarb or it won't pass the membrane and get to the cb1.
Please check my signature for a link on how to make concentrated oil. It will help you understand the way the oil must be made to help your wife. Good luck tptb73.

Well, thanks for the info. I am not feeling so great about this now. I have been having trouble finding evidence of success/cure stories or testimonials anywhere on the web, and it seems to be a big mystery here also. I haven't found anyone who says they have cured their stage 4 cancer this way.

I do decarboxylate the oil. I make the oil like this:

I use kleen extract, grind up the buds (not too fine), then cover the green material with kleen and agitate it for 3 minutes. Then I dump the mixture into a screen strainer so the liquid goes into a separate pan. Then, using the same cannabis, I do a second extraction and dump it through the screen strainer again. I then take the alcohol and dump it through an unbleached coffee filter (I use many at a time to speed up the process). I then take the resulting liquid, pour it into a Pyrex pie plate, and evaporate the alcohol with a fan, and on very low heat, like about 110f. When the alchohol is gone, and I am left with the oil, I put it in the oven at 240f for 35 minutes to decarboxylate. I then let it cool and suck it up with oral syringes, put caps on the syringes, and that's it.

It is VERY potent, and I assumed that high potency means it was properly decarboxylated. Is that so?

Another important question: if the oil is straight up eaten with capsules and no tacking, it will STILL fill the CB1 receptors, right? Otherwise, how was Rick Simpson curing people? Sometimes I wonder if he actually WAS curing people. In "Run from the Cure" it's extremely vague in that respect. I hate to be so pessimistic and sceptical, but it seems there would be a lot more testimonials out there if this really worked.

I am still doing it though...full force, because it's all we've got.

Thanks RSOiler!

This is probably a good point to start a reference thread so everyone gets a clearer picture.
I've Stage 4 cancer & have used oil in some form for several years.
Motoco & I were on another place when we met several years ago. There was a lot of misinfo about how to make the oil (Motoco & I always agreed on the method) & how to take it.
To be clear, no one was "cured" of Stage 4 cancer. I've outlived my diagnosis by 3.5 years but am not cured. Please don't go to an infusion room with 50 people all getting radiation & chemo and then tell them that someone is "cured" of Terminal cancer because the disease hasn't spread in 2 or 3 years. I've been over this. Go do it. You'll never do it again.
I did try tacking exclusively for over 6 months & had several patients do it as well.
My tumors grew & spread by just tacking. I consulted with oncologists from the US, Israel, Spain & Germany as well as pathologist at MD Anderson Hospital. I also consulted with caregivers, survivors, & cannabis friendly physiciansb from all over Canada & the US
Most here know that I was invited by 3 organizations recently to join a panel of speakers to present a medical perspective during/at the recent Cannabis Cup & World Cannabis Week. I met & consulted with many of the pioneers & leading experts in medical marijuana including Rick Simpson's Phoenix Tears folks. They strongly disagree that a mere 100mg of cannabinoids will cure many of the tougher diseases & neither will just using the oil oromucously (tacking).
Your call folks. I'll keep fighting through the thin veil. I want you all to live.

Thanks for that Cajun.

Please allow me to add the following post.

tptb73,

I know your frustration. Yes, we are all an experiment. The reason is big Pharma has paid big money over the decades to make and keep MMJ illegal and rated as a class 1 drug. Result was that you couldn't even get MJ to study even if you were a scientist. Class 1 drugs have no medical value, yet the US Govt. has a medical patent on one of MJ's cannabinoids as a nerve protector. What?

I hope you and your wife watch the CNN series "Weed", "Weed2", and "Weed3" by Dr. Sanja Gupta. Look them up on you-tube, please. The science behind MMJ is just emerging after all these years of prohibition, but there is one little bit of titillating (sp) info. for you:

In 1975, President Nixon received the result of a study he commissioned for the sole purpose of proving MJ caused lung cancer. Pot smokers were the biggest block of war protesters, and Nixon wanted science to use against them.

The Result of The Study: THC injected into brain tumers in mice reduced the size of the tumers generally and eliminated many. Also, pot smokers had a lower incidence of lung cancer compared to people who never smoked.

Also, see numerous other MMJ Documentaries on you-tube. They are very powerful. The science is in as far as cancer. Here's what we know:

1. Cancer cells cannot divide and reproduce in the presence of cannabinoids.
2. Cancer cells cannot metastasize (move to other sites) in the presence of cannabinoids.
3. Cancer cells cannot instruct blood vessels to expand to feed new cancer cells in the presence of cannabinoids.
4. Cancer cells are instructed to, and do, commit suicide in the presence of cannabinoids.

The whole game is putting the cancer cells in the "presence" of, or in "contact" with the cannabinoids....

Hope this input gives you guys hopepower and love

ps. The really skinny guy in "Run From The Cure" was the first stage 4 "cure" (total remission) I saw. There are many more, keep looking!

pps. Keep in mind that, while we in California live openly with MMJ, it remains a Fed. no-no. Most are reluctant to broadcast to the world that they are a FELON. Still being alive makes that a problem!

Thank you Cajun & 94xjjohn. :love::Namaste:

Thanks RSOiler!

This is probably a good point to start a reference thread so everyone gets a clearer picture.
I've Stage 4 cancer & have used oil in some form for several years.
Motoco & I were on another place when we met several years ago. There was a lot of misinfo about how to make the oil (Motoco & I always agreed on the method) & how to take it.
To be clear, no one was "cured" of Stage 4 cancer. I've outlived my diagnosis by 3.5 years but am not cured. Please don't go to an infusion room with 50 people all getting radiation & chemo and then tell them that someone is "cured" of Terminal cancer because the disease hasn't spread in 2 or 3 years. I've been over this. Go do it. You'll never do it again.
I did try tacking exclusively for over 6 months & had several patients do it as well.
My tumors grew & spread by just tacking. I consulted with oncologists from the US, Israel, Spain & Germany as well as pathologist at MD Anderson Hospital. I also consulted with caregivers, survivors, & cannabis friendly physiciansb from all over Canada & the US
Most here know that I was invited by 3 organizations recently to join a panel of speakers to present a medical perspective during/at the recent Cannabis Cup & World Cannabis Week. I met & consulted with many of the pioneers & leading experts in medical marijuana including Rick Simpson's Phoenix Tears folks. They strongly disagree that a mere 100mg of cannabinoids will cure many of the tougher diseases & neither will just using the oil oromucously (tacking).
Your call folks. I'll keep fighting through the thin veil. I want you all to live.

Ok, thanks for the response. I have to admit I am a bit confused by it.

First of all, where did the 100mg of cannabis oils come from? I thought the protocol was a gram/day (1000mg). Was that a typo?

Also, from what I gather, you are saying that it can halt the spread of the tumors, but can not kill the tumors, is that right?

Also, how does your method of making the oil differ from rick simpson's method?

I am new here, and new to this, and I'm sure you've exhausted yourself talking about these things, but I plead with you, to please give me any info you think may help my wife survive to raise her children.

tptb73,

I know your frustration. Yes, we are all an experiment. The reason is big Pharma has paid big money over the decades to make and keep MMJ illegal and rated as a class 1 drug. Result was that you couldn't even get MJ to study even if you were a scientist. Class 1 drugs have no medical value, yet the US Govt. has a medical patent on one of MJ's cannabinoids as a nerve protector. What?

I hope you and your wife watch the CNN series "Weed", "Weed2", and "Weed3" by Dr. Sanja Gupta. Look them up on you-tube, please. The science behind MMJ is just emerging after all these years of prohibition, but there is one little bit of titillating (sp) info. for you:

In 1975, President Nixon received the result of a study he commissioned for the sole purpose of proving MJ caused lung cancer. Pot smokers were the biggest block of war protesters, and Nixon wanted science to use against them.

The Result of The Study: THC injected into brain tumers in mice reduced the size of the tumers generally and eliminated many. Also, pot smokers had a lower incidence of lung cancer compared to people who never smoked.

Also, see numerous other MMJ Documentaries on you-tube. They are very powerful. The science is in as far as cancer. Here's what we know:

1. Cancer cells cannot divide and reproduce in the presence of cannabinoids.
2. Cancer cells cannot metastasize (move to other sites) in the presence of cannabinoids.
3. Cancer cells cannot instruct blood vessels to expand to feed new cancer cells in the presence of cannabinoids.
4. Cancer cells are instructed to, and do, commit suicide in the presence of cannabinoids.

The whole game is putting the cancer cells in the "presence" of, or in "contact" with the cannabinoids....

Hope this input gives you guys hopepower and love

ps. The really skinny guy in "Run From The Cure" was the first stage 4 "cure" (total remission) I saw. There are many more, keep looking!

pps. Keep in mind that, while we in California live openly with MMJ, it remains a Fed. no-no. Most are reluctant to broadcast to the world that they are a FELON. Still being alive makes that a problem!

Thanks for the long and detailed response! Your post does inspire me. Also, I want to let all of you know how much I truly appreciate you taking the time to help and inform me. Knowing you care helps my wife's spirits. I show her your responses.

I have seen the documentaries you mention. In "Run from the Cure", yes, I remember the skinny guy, but I don't understand why they didn't just do a profile on him talking about his cancer, describing the treatment, etc. I mean, if they are trying educate the world on this new "cure" for cancer, you would think that they would profile a few people and their experiences and how they were cured.

Anyway, my wife and I are going to continue with a gram per day and pray. Tacking a 1/4:grain first each time.

Thank you all so much!

Thanks for the long and detailed response! Your post does inspire me. Also, I want to let all of you know how much I truly appreciate you taking the time to help and inform me. Knowing you care helps my wife's spirits. I show her your responses.

I have seen the documentaries you mention. In "Run from the Cure", yes, I remember the skinny guy, but I don't understand why they didn't just do a profile on him talking about his cancer, describing the treatment, etc. I mean, if they are trying educate the world on this new "cure" for cancer, you would think that they would profile a few people and their experiences and how they were cured.

Anyway, my wife and I are going to continue with a gram per day and pray. Tacking a 1/4:grain first each time.

Thank you all so much!

I know you are in the right place to get the best information possible. We are all here to support and help each other the best we can. Good luck with your wife's healing. :peace:

Thank you all so much!

Because it's not just about cancer, I guess. And be careful with that term "cure". Not relevant in cancer lingo. Remission.
:circle-of-love:

Thank you Cajun & 94xjjohn. :love::Namaste:

And thank you too, magoo!:love:

Don't read too much into it, but look, our hearts beat in sync! Cool.

Well, thanks for the info. I am not feeling so great about this now. I have been having trouble finding evidence of success/cure stories or testimonials anywhere on the web, and it seems to be a big mystery here also. I haven't found anyone who says they have cured their stage 4 cancer this way.

Stage 4 cancer is tricky. Since the cancer has entered the blood stream & metastasized, it's considered to be a permanent. The reason is because the cancer may lay low for months even years, but suddenly come back stronger & resistant to most treatments. That's the point where most people pass away from the disease. There is no such thing as "remission" for stage 4. The correct term for stage 4 is "No Signs of Disease" if the cancer is not seen in scans/labs.
The current issue with solely "tacking" is that you can't claim to be "cured", only at a stage where there is no sign of the cancer. A patient can go several years with surgery, chemo, radiation, dietary changes, cannabis, ect. & not have cancer show up in labs/scans. But unfortunately one day...bam...cancer is back & won't respond to much of anything. Patient passes away fairly quickly.
This is the sole reason my hair stands up when the term "cured" is used.
So, you won't find more than a handful of Stage 4 cases claiming to be cancer-free. Sad, but true

I do decarboxylate the oil. I make the oil like this:

I use kleen extract, grind up the buds (not too fine), then cover the green material with kleen and agitate it for 3 minutes. Then I dump the mixture into a screen strainer so the liquid goes into a separate pan. Then, using the same cannabis, I do a second extraction and dump it through the screen strainer again. I then take the alcohol and dump it through an unbleached coffee filter (I use many at a time to speed up the process). I then take the resulting liquid, pour it into a Pyrex pie plate, and evaporate the alcohol with a fan, and on very low heat, like about 110f. When the alchohol is gone, and I am left with the oil, I put it in the oven at 240f for 35 minutes to decarboxylate. I then let it cool and suck it up with oral syringes, put caps on the syringes, and that's it.

It is VERY potent, and I assumed that high potency means it was properly decarboxylated. Is that so?

Yes. Sounds like you're nailing it.[/I]

Another important question: if the oil is straight up eaten with capsules and no tacking, it will STILL fill the CB1 receptors, right? Otherwise, how was Rick Simpson curing people? Sometimes I wonder if he actually WAS curing people. In "Run from the Cure" it's extremely vague in that respect. I hate to be so pessimistic and sceptical, but it seems there would be a lot more testimonials out there if this really worked.

Correct. Even smoking/vaping activates the EDS receptors, but to a tiny degree.
Rick Simpson based the majority of his knowledge on the work of the late Jack Herer. Jack was actually treating ppl with the oil prior to Rick. Rick has awesome stories about he & Jack. Rick started giving the oil to skin cancer patients & had great success. But, even the Phoenix Tears folks don't/won't claim to be curing Stage 4 internal cancers. Motoco got the idea to tack by watching the RFTC videos & noticed some patients were sticking the oil in their mouths. That, and he leaving the oil from his finger in his mouth too long.
Rick used to just make educated guesses why/how it worked. He's kind of given up on that now.
You're not pessimistic, you're realistic (so am I). As you should be. Following 1 person's advice (including mine) is foolish. You need to find you're own path.
Personally, I started just eating the oil like Rick showed. Didn't work, no results. I then learned of ingesting capsules, suppositories, etc. Had fairly decent results. Motoco & I hooked up so I tried just solely tacking. That actually produced the worst results. I later learned more as posted previously and am now getting great results. I am a caregiver for a handful of survivors as well as a Veterans Admin group leader/advisor. I had quite a few folks solely tacking. Mixed results. Brain cancer, PTSD, cardio diseases, ect. had the best results. But, the majority got worse. I implemented a revised protocol & the majority are fighting their illnesses well now (including me).

What is your wife's specific cancer if I may ask
?

I am still doing it though...full force, because it's all we've got.

Wow, this just seems to be getting more hopeless as we go along here.

I can give you the exact type of cancer once I get my hands on the biopsy report, but I do know that it is PR positive estrogen dependent breast cancer that has metastisized to the lungs.

Sorry to use the word "cure". Obviously, what I was hoping for was to get to a point where there were no signs of the disease, and then keep doing a cannabis oil maintenance program to keep it that way. But, the more I learn, the more it seems that that is pretty unlikely.

If we could make it shrink or keep it at bay for years...long enough so that she could raise our children, that would be good.

I know that in "Run from the Cure", Rick Simpson claimed that it could cure terminal stage 4 cancers. So, I really had my hopes up for this and we've spend a fortune on cannabis to make oil out of. I do really appreciate all of your help, & I would really appreciate it if you could continue helping me.

When you were eating the oil, and got no results, were you following the protocol? Where you making the oil properly out of indica and eating a gram per day? Did you mean that you were eating it by putting it on your finger and then putting it in your mouth and then you changed to using capsules? I'm a little bit confused about all this.

And when you say you later learned more and are now getting great results, does that mean that you are now tacking a small amount and then eating the rest of it? I, of course, would really like to know the details about what you are doing to get great results.

Wow, this just seems to be getting more hopeless as we go along here.

I can give you the exact type of cancer once I get my hands on the biopsy report, but I do know that it is PR positive estrogen dependent breast cancer that has metastisized to the lungs.

Sorry to use the word "cure". Obviously, what I was hoping for was to get to a point where there were no signs of the disease, and then keep doing a cannabis oil maintenance program to keep it that way. But, the more I learn, the more it seems that that is pretty unlikely.

If we could make it shrink or keep it at bay for years...long enough so that she could raise our children, that would be good.

I know that in "Run from the Cure", Rick Simpson claimed that it could cure terminal stage 4 cancers. So, I really had my hopes up for this and we've spend a fortune on cannabis to make oil out of. I do really appreciate all of your help, & I would really appreciate it if you could continue helping me. thank you so much!

Don't feel hopeless!!! State of mind goes a long way to helping your health. I don't suffer from cancer, but MS. When I was diagnosed about 4 years ago people looked at me and said " Your handling it so well". My response is what am I supposed to do? Curl up in a ball and cry? That helps no one. Not myself or my family or my friends. Since I was diagnosed, I have not missed 1 day of work. I have days I don't feel well and may finish my work and go home early, but I have 0 sick days. Power of positive thinking!! :peace:

Thanks, it's kind of like a roller coaster. At some moments I seem to have a lot of hope, and at other moments things seemed pretty hopeless. I'm a person who has suffered from depression and anxiety throughout my entire adult life anyway, which doesn't help. The hope that cannabis oil was giving me was something I was able to cling to, but now it's not seeming to be something that is likely to work. That is not a good thing. However, we are going to keep trying. But I would really like to know whether our methods should change or not. Originally, I thought that following Rick Simpson's methods would be the best way to go. But now it's seeming like Rick Simpson himself is unsure of anything. Whereas in the video he was all about it. what the hell is going on here?

tptb73,

I know your frustr.........wait a minute. Dasha-vou (how the hell do you spell that?)

It's OK. Deep breaths.

I've had combat PTSD untreated for 45+ years. I know hope and despair. However:

Those 4 points I mentioned about cannabinoids' effect on cancer are hard science!

Use you own brain to capitalize on this information alone.

REMEMBER THIS: The whole game is to somehow (here it is - pay attention please) bring those cannabinoids into contact with the cancer cell. That's it. Do this with your wife and she gets to raise your kids. Use 10 different protocols if you must. Few folks are sure which will work in your wife's case and you shouldn't trust them if they say they are! Yes, we are an experiment. Life is how we deal with plan B.

ps. It IS likely to work if you're smart about "bring those canna's into contact w/ cancer cell".

Hello all,

Like tptb73 I'm pretty confused.

Cajuncelt can you please expand on this:

I later learned more as posted previously and am now getting great results. I am a caregiver for a handful of survivors as well as a Veterans Admin group leader/advisor. I had quite a few folks solely tacking. Mixed results. Brain cancer, PTSD, cardio diseases, ect. had the best results. But, the majority got worse. I implemented a revised protocol & the majority are fighting their illnesses well now (including me).
I've been following this thread since last September and have grown 4 plants and will be able to get my 60 grams of good quality oil for Daytime and night time use.

I must say the last week or so has been fairly depressing overall. Here I was, confident that once I learnt to tack properly I'd be on the road to recovery from my stage 4 prostate cancer, which is currently being treated with Lucrin -the hormone treatment, which is keeping the cancer at bay.

I'm aware that obviously the tacking/swallowing/suppositories will not work for everyone, but every one of us wants to be the next Dennis Hill, and beat this bastard, but now I need some guidance from you most knowledgeable folk here, as to which road to take.

Do I learn to tack and follow that course, or go the ingesting method?

I must say how wonderful I think all you folk are to spend your valuable time helping us newbies. I wish everyone here all the best health possible.

Cheers, Nobby

Back
Top Bottom