Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

All vertebrates do Tee John.

You two are covering Mo & I's sixes pretty damn well.
Charge on. Y'all are awesome.
John's gotta come party with me & get influenced by authentic Cajun culture & get DTFO'd with us...just sayin'

Yeah. I think I'd like the food, like smoked Boudin and some Ro-sham-bo for desert. Followed by some tunes by Lou Garoo and His Orchestra.:theband::party:

I just reached about 1 gram/ day after tacking about 5 weeks. I've smoked pot heavily and daily for 47 years and thought I had a hella resistance built up, but it still took 5 weeks to build up my doses!

What was the question?:hookah:

Lmfao. Now that was funny.

Thanks for the response. So, since she is taking 1/3 of a gram 3 times per day (which I understand is about 10 grains of rice per dose - a total of 30 grains = 1 gram), she should tack 1/4 grain, 1/4 grain again, then 1/2 grain, then swallow a capsule with the remaining 9 grains? Thanks!

No.

Let's make this easy.

Do what you've been doing with 3 caps a day, just tack a small 1/4 grain of rice sized oil 15 minutes before the cap.

Buda-bing-buda-bang...done. Good night! Indica all the time will make your wife want to sleep a lot. Rick S. says the rest will do her good.

A wish passed on from Motoco: Peace, love, and pancakes.:love:

has anyone else had issues with lips burning? My lips have been on fire the last week or so. Wondering if this extract company changed up their process/formula. Their product is alot more runny than it was, and less effective as well. I ate some grapefruit this morning, no change so far but I will see tomorrow if it cleanses my receptors. Is it possible I am just too tolerant to THC at this point? After years of smoking it?

has anyone else had issues with lips burning? My lips have been on fire the last week or so. Wondering if this extract company changed up their process/formula. Their product is alot more runny than it was, and less effective as well. I ate some grapefruit this morning, no change so far but I will see tomorrow if it cleanses my receptors. Is it possible I am just too tolerant to THC at this point? After years of smoking it?

You don't have a potent oil my friend.
Tolerance limits are non-existant with the oil.

You don't have a potent oil my friend.
Tolerance limits are non-existant with the oil.

that's what I thought as well. Unfortunately the so cal dispensary greed is so prevalent. I must buy bulk flower and make my own, the only way this is going to work. I've seen and felt what this can do which makes it more difficult to deal with this stuff not working the same as it was on a tiny dose the first month. I've been paying between 45-60 a gram for this. I tried a 30/g and it was like resin oil it was awful

that's what I thought as well. Unfortunately the so cal dispensary greed is so prevalent. I must buy bulk flower and make my own, the only way this is going to work. I've seen and felt what this can do which makes it more difficult to deal with this stuff not working the same as it was on a tiny dose the first month. I've been paying between 45-60 a gram for this. I tried a 30/g and it was like resin oil it was awful

Yeah my friend, that's the best way unfortunately. I'm not going to guess why the oil at dispensaries sucks ($$$), but it does.
Making it yourself is best.

No.

Let's make this easy.

Do what you've been doing with 3 caps a day, just tack a small 1/4 grain of rice sized oil 15 minutes before the cap.

Buda-bing-buda-bang...done. Good night! Indica all the time will make your wife want to sleep a lot. Rick S. says the rest will do her good.

OK, thanks. Last night, we dried out her bottom gums/lips with a cloth and tacked about a grain of rice worth. She held it on for about 30 seconds, and she said the last time she had tried it, it wouldn't separate from her finger. So, she moved her finger slightly sideways and the oil stuck to her gum pretty nicely. Although, she forgot to not swallow for 30 minutes. 15 minutes later she took the capsule and was high, but couldn't' tell if she was any less high. We are going to try it again right now.

OK, thanks. Last night, we dried out her bottom gums/lips with a cloth and tacked about a grain of rice worth. She held it on for about 30 seconds, and she said the last time she had tried it, it wouldn't separate from her finger. So, she moved her finger slightly sideways and the oil stuck to her gum pretty nicely. Although, she forgot to not swallow for 30 minutes. 15 minutes later she took the capsule and was high, but couldn't' tell if she was any less high. We are going to try it again right now.

Your getting there tptb73, have her take her time. Is she cutting the dose in 1/4's or 1/2's? It will help but it sounds like she is getting the hang of it. When the euphoric goes way down she will feel a lot better and it will be easier to take more oil. Let us know how it's going.
Love & good Karma to you guys.

Your getting there tptb73, have her take her time. Is she cutting the dose in 1/4's or 1/2's? It will help but it sounds like she is getting the hang of it. When the euphoric goes way down she will feel a lot better and it will be easier to take more oil. Let us know how it's going.
Love & good Karma to you guys.

OK, so I think we were somewhat successful this AM. I tried to squeeze 1/4 grain out of the capsule onto her finger, but it wound up being more than a grain. We dried her gums first. She put it there and remembered not to swallow. 20 minutes later she swallowed the rest of the capsule. And lo and behold, she was less than half as high as usual! I think we are on to something. Thanks so much for the help guys!

I will keep posting our experiences as we keep trying to tack. I think I like this idea. Before, it seemed crazy to me. It seemed that for the blood to be able to carry the THC, CBD, etc to the tumors, it would also have to carry them to whichever receptors make you high. But I am seeing that's not the case.

I don't understand it fully, but if someone would be so kind to explain it scientifically so I could explain it to my wife, I would appreciate it. If she understands how it works, she will be much more enthusiastic about tacking. Thanks!

Excellent tptb73,

Not swallowing for 30 minutes is like not thinking about pink elephants for 30 minutes! You can try! But it might kill ya. Go ahead, swallow after a few minutes. The oil hits those CB1's pretty fast (how fast Cajun?).
The important thing is to get tacking down so you're comfortable with it, effective with it, and don't have to eat caps anymore.
Speaking of caps, your colon and brain have CB1's while your stomach and lungs have CB2's. Therefore.....
The caps would probably work better if you put them where the sun don't shine. No, not in the fridge!

How did the tack go this morning?

:circle-of-love:

ps. You guys type way faster than I, sorry.

Cajun, could you provide some science for the folks at home, please?

No.

Let's make this easy.

Sorry, wish passed without permission.

The video I used in my post #1323 in this thread was used without permission and I have asked for it to be removed.

I accept all responsibility for the post and the video from that point in time to this point in time.

I apologize to all who have been harmed and to the families of those killed as a result of the viewing of this video.

Your kitchen will blow up if you use a gas oven instead of an electric oven.

I'm so Sorry. John S.

:oops:

It has nothing to do with gum absorption. Your CB receptors become overly saturated & need to be cleansed.

Counterintuitive.

Source?

.......Speaking of caps, your colon and brain have CB1's while your stomach and lungs have CB2's. Therefore.....

Close....
CB2 receptors are most proliferant in the colon. CB1 receptors are indeed mostly in the brain

Cajun, could you provide some science for the folks at home, please?

I've posted how the body's EDS works previously. I'm not sure how to find it?
As far as the science behind it, tacking bypasses the blood/brain barrier & attaches to the brain's CB1 receptors albeit in very small doses.
Many chronic & terminal illnesses need the CB2 receptors activated as well though. And...need way more mg's of cannabinoids to keep constant & consistent pressure on the disease making tacking a "pre-dose" method.
Colon cancer, immuno deficiencies (A.I.D.S.) for ex., MS, Crohns, etc. are some quick examples.
As stated previously, I can no longer type long replies. I hate that, but it what it is.

Counterintuitive.

Source?

Again, covered in depth in past replies.
Basically, your receptors are like the ethanol/grain alcohol we use as a wash & vehicle to extract the cannabinoids.
The Everclear can only hold so much resin until you need to use fresh alcohol or its just ineffective.

Gratsi....still counterintuitive, but thanks, oil dude.:passitleft:

Gratsi....still counterintuitive, but thanks, oil dude.:passitleft:

Très bien mon rien homme (Your welcome)

It may seem counterintuitive, but body builders, airmen, track runners...all cleanse receptors. Even steroid users cleanse internal receptors or the steroids are ineffective.

Hey, you called me "homme"
Right on dude!
Only, we spell it "homie" and we say it "home e".
You'll get it.
Dick-head:rofl:
Nutin' but love to ya...:love:
ps. I go by THC now, fool. Yo.

Back
Top Bottom