Cannabis Tea

sorcerer13

I just harvested a few of my plants and was wondering what the proper way was to make cannabis tea. Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but I can't seem to find any results. I want to enjoy a warm cup in the evening and want to get away from smoking as I'm suffering alot from sore throats. Any ideas or direction would be appreciated.Thanks.

I’ve made a version of master wu’s green dragon that’s pretty nice. Last run was 4 zips of airy bud decarbed and washed by 10 liquid ounces of 151 black rum. Turns out more of a brown dragon tho, mostly because I do multiple washes and a soak. Yes it gets more plant waxes and lipids that way. Some prefer a more clean wash but I’m going for holistic approach to chronic health issues not just total stoned.

Took the 10 ounces of wash & soak and cooked at 180 degrees Fahrenheit until it was reduced to 5 liquid ounces then added 2 or 3 tablespoons of liquid soy lecithin and stirred in while still hot and resealed. The LSL thickens it and it sticks to your ribs so to speak. After it cools I shake vigorously and always shake hard before dosing. Eat a fatty snack 20 minutes before dosing and microdose a mil or two at a time. Hold it under tongue, swirl for as long as you can but don’t swallow until after it’s dissipated. 4 or 5 mil gets me going on a busy day but if I’m home I can adjust with a few one hitters to fine tune.

I‘m looking for the health benefits and will add more cbd to the next batch when my HH CBD plant is chopped, but like you I’m also looking to reduce my combustion intake. You can search on the master wu green dragon to get step by step directions.

Green Dragon FTW - then add a shot to your tea! well maybe a 1/2 shot. lol

Try VAPING instead of smoking. There are good vapes out there for flower and it tastes WAY better than smoking and no harshness. Then follow with the green dragon. Gonna feel no pain.

The missing link is the decarb process. Raw or dried and cured, you need to heat it up to 230-ish degrees Fahrenheit to transform thc-a to thc..or is it vice versa..I digress. Heat for 30 mins minimum (seen some go longer I haven't tried that yet) and now you can injest it and the active ingredients you want will work without the fire and the smoking and coughing a lung up.
A vaporizer, desktop 100 bucks gets you going with others over 600, portable dry vapes 200-400+, E oil vapes with disposable cartridges I've seen them for 20, but now they have these kinds at the dispensary that only fit that specific one, its crap and can give you a heckuva coughing fit. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Green Dragon FTW - then add a shot to your tea! well maybe a 1/2 shot. lol

Try VAPING instead of smoking. There are good vapes out there for flower and it tastes WAY better than smoking and no harshness. Then follow with the green dragon. Gonna feel no pain.
VAPE FTW! My go to vape is a PAX 2, I use it with a water pipe adapter. Way better than smoking. I also use a Storz & Bickel Plenty.

Back
Top Bottom