Cannabis Yield, Potency

Mitchell Florn

NO....IN A SYNOPSIS, THE ARTICLE DETAILS THAT BY THE INDUCTION OF STRESS (DROUGHT CONDITIONS) DURING THE FINAL STAGES OF FLOWERING/ BUDDING YOU CAN INCREASE CANNABINOID CONCENTRATION/POTENCY

UNFORTUNATELY THIS FORMAT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD A PDF FILE REGARDING DROUGHT STRESS AND INCREASING CANNABINOID CONTENT

NO....IN A SYNOPSIS, THE ARTICLE DETAILS THAT BY THE INDUCTION OF STRESS (DROUGHT CONDITIONS) DURING THE FINAL STAGES OF FLOWERING/ BUDDING YOU CAN INCREASE CANNABINOID CONCENTRATION/POTENCY
There’s no mention of drought in the article you posted in this thread. Also please stop yelling!

There’s no mention of drought in the article you posted in this thread. Also please stop yelling!
AGAIN.....IF YOU READ MY BIO/ INTRODUCTION YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I'M DYSLEXIC .....SO I TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO I CAN SEE THE LETTERS.....NOT YELLING

THIS IS A GOOD ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT PREVIOUSLY....WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP THERE ARE 16 SEPERATE ARTICLES....YOU WILL NEED OPEN EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY.....I HOPE THIS LEADS YOU AND OTHERS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

THIS IS A GOOD ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT PREVIOUSLY....

YOU AS WELL AS OTHERS MAY ALSO BENEFIT FORM THIS DATA....UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE TO THIS FORM

We drought regularly here, I do! Caplan did the initial work on this from what I gather. Exceptionally High FECO Yields
And Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis

Wouldn't harvest without trying! You onto anything new?
ASIDE FROM THE LINKS I JUST POSTED YOU MAY ALSO FIND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON INCREASING YIELD/ POTENCY

AGAIN.....IF YOU READ MY BIO/ INTRODUCTION YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I'M DYSLEXIC .....SO I TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO I CAN SEE THE LETTERS.....NOT YELLING
Mitchell,
With your background I am sure that you have a lot to offer us, but I have an observation to make.

All the articles that you have given us links to, are not written in all caps, yet you seem to have been able to read them just fine. The same with our responses to you here, you can read them just fine. So the only exception you make is in your own writing, and you feel that due to your disability you should be allowed to "shout" at us, using all caps. You have clearly proven your ability to read normal text, yet as if for added emphasis, you deem it necessary to shout. It makes me go, hmmmm.

Now I am not speaking to you as a member of staff, for I have nothing to do with rules and regulations and the enforcement of them. All I do is review products. I am speaking to you as a member who would like to see you interact with us in a more friendly way, without being forced to acknowledge your disability with each character you type. Most of us have read the forum guidelines, and we know what it says about typing in all caps, and we see that you are asking to be exempt from those rules that the rest of us have to follow.

For your convenience, so you don't have to look it up, let me quote the section in our guidelines that I am referring to.

We appreciate and encourage mature behavior and we expect all members, staff, and sponsors to show respect for each other at all times. Fighting and/or disparagement whether on or off-site is not acceptable and may result in an immediate termination of membership. Please use the free spell check software we have provided and refrain from posting in all capital letters, or writing in the style of a rAnSom NoTe, or the excessive use of juvenile slang and/or the use of extra exclamation points, commas, or other symbols *&^???. 420 Magazine is an adults-only website, and in our experience, posts and posting styles of this nature tend to attract minors.

SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY....I WON'T GET INTO MEANINGLESS PEDANTIC PONTIFICATIONS....MY DYSLEXIA IS REAL AND HAVE NO NEED TO JUSTIFY AND/OR RATIONALIZE MY DISABILITY....I'M NOT YELLING. DO THE SIGNS ON THE ROAD YELL AT YOU?? THEY ARE IN ALL CAPS....JUST SAYING. I'M AS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL AS NEED BE.....SO .....?? THE STAFF AS WELL AS EDITORS ARE FULLY AWARE OF MY DYSLEXIA

YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY AS WELL....

IT IS NOT SIZE OF THE LETTERS....UNFORTUNATELY....IT'S THE SHAPES OF LOWER CASE MESS WITH ME....FAMOUS PEOPLE THAT HAD DYSLEXIA. SAINT TERESA, WINSTON CHURCHILL, CARL JUNNG, DA VINCI, ALBERT EINSTEIN, THOMAS EDISON.....DYSLEXIA AFFECTS 1:5.....OR 20% OF THE POPULATION.

Might I suggest using this site (probably others also) Convert Case - Convert upper case to lower case, lower case to upper case and more!
You can type all you want in upper case then hit the button "Sentence case" and it will format it the way 420 wishes.
Then just copy and paste it here.
It also works in reverse so you could copy what we type here, paste it in there then hit "upper case" making it easier for you to read. I'm surprised you have not found a something similar before now.
Good Luck

THANKS!! MAYBE I'LL TRY IT....SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Back
Top Bottom