Cannateer Is Here!

I really appreciate that. I think she's beautiful- her leaves stay nice and close, tight nodes, thick stems. I love this plant.

She should finish in 23 days if all goes well. I will be checking on her with the micro camera and hopefully you can all help me decide when to slice and dice.

I may have to harvest early because of my surgery in about 17 days. I probably won't be able to do anything like that for weeks after.

The orange pistils are popping up all over. Very exciting.

Subscribed, I'll be here for the big finish. Great job cannateer. Have some Reps on me.

downloadfile-16-1.jpg
downloadfile-18-1.jpg
downloadfile-30-1.jpg
downloadfile-19-1.jpg
downloadfile-26-1.jpg
downloadfile-32-1.jpg

Subbed your plants look great man :thumb:

It's actually just one plant, but thanks so much. I really appreciate that.

Their looking real good! If you give them time Im sure they will reward you! Wish you a speedy recovery in the next 2.5 weeks

That's very sweet of you, thanks a lot. You woukdn't believe it, but I'm getting my tonsils removed- no I'm not twelve. Lol

I've read recovery for adult tonsilectomy is one of the worst of all surgeries. I have another procedure they will do at the same time, so it's a twofer, as well.

Meh, don't feel bad for me. I just bought a magical butter machine. Never feel bad for someone who owns a magical butter machine.

Guess I got it on my list. Let me know how it turns out. My operating system is Win8. I also put the AGPTek on the list.

Canna, Guess and Care....

What OS are you using for your scope? Got mine in the mail the other day and it doesn't work in any of my Win7 or Win8 machines. One of which is a laptop. The driver appears to get loaded (plug & play) but the software doesn't recognize it. Anyone else having problems with it? Any suggestions on other software that might work?

Thanks Canna....

I'm looking into it more and will get back to you tomorrow but thanks for the input.

Canna,

So I'm getting back to you...lol.

Thanks to you and Guess I got it working. The second link Guess sent me did the trick. And like everyone else here who purchased one I spent the next few hours just looking at shit. Don't look at things you really don't want to know the answer to...LOL. I know I'm old but after looking at my hand, face and arms I now know....I'm really old.

Thanks again for the help. I will need to get a USB extension cable so I can get to my closet from my home office desk.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Oh, and like you said the mount is a POS. Gonna see about getting something better.

Just doing a drive by cannateer, things are looking good and that's a cool camera, it's on my Xmas list, or maybe just a little sooner. lol

Back
Top Bottom