ThatBoyDean's Coco Grow

45 days

Bud shots

Uk Cheese
DSC080691.jpg

Big Buddha Blue Cheese
DSC080701.jpg

Great looking plants TBD :thumb:
I bet you grin from ear to ear everytime you look in there!

Very healthy and green, can't wait for your harvest!

:peace:

Great grow dean loving those buds :thumb: +rep harvest is about there love the cheese strains im on my first Exodus cheese and it is so stinky and its undergrowth grows like crazy cant wait too see them dried.:peace:

Thanx for the reps bro.

hope your cheese is a nice smoke like the Uk version

Looking Sweet!! Nice frosty plant .....I would try that Bubblelicious if i were you...Bet you could frost the shit out of it :bravo:

That bubblelicious is on my list for sure

Flowering

50 Days

Yo heres a lil update.

Things are running smooth I've reduced my feed over the last week and there starting to yellow slowly now, the ukc buds have swollen with stacked calaxes that are rippening nicely :riskybusiness:

Feeding ml per 20ltrs of water
canna coco A&B 30ml
Boost 50ml

DSC082701.jpg

Dang man, looking perfect. Can't wait to see what you yield and how it smokes!

Glad you were along for the ride on my journal, so I figured I needed to come back and check out what you got going on.

How tall are they now? And do you have any idea how tall they were after the first few weeks of flowering were over? I want reassurance that I'm okay with my height issues haha! I could, but do not want to attach my lights to the ceiling if absolutely necessary. Putting bolts in really isn't an option since I rent, but... if it must be done...

Everything looks great man, I only hope my next grow goes as well and is as easy as yours looked haha.

TBD - those plants look absolutely beautiful - very nice job!
Everything is looking thick and sticky (i know inset joke here - lol).

Keep it up and how long do they have to go?

Dang man, looking perfect. Can't wait to see what you yield and how it smokes!

Glad you were along for the ride on my journal, so I figured I needed to come back and check out what you got going on.

How tall are they now? And do you have any idea how tall they were after the first few weeks of flowering were over? I want reassurance that I'm okay with my height issues haha! I could, but do not want to attach my lights to the ceiling if absolutely necessary. Putting bolts in really isn't an option since I rent, but... if it must be done...

Everything looks great man, I only hope my next grow goes as well and is as easy as yours looked haha.

Its all good bro welcome

I'm not to sure how tall they where after 2wks but the ukc's are 28" tall and the bbbc is 24" all were flowered at roughly 12". and they stopped streaching after about 20days then slowly filled out and grew about another 4", ive growen ukc and bc many times so new i'd not have any height issues

yours shouldn't get much tall and don't think you'll have problems getting good results.

Goshawk;1476b936 said:
Great journal and plants!
Real clean technique......:goodjob:

Thanx for stopping by bro

TBD - those plants look absolutely beautiful - very nice job!
Everything is looking thick and sticky (i know inset joke here - lol).

Keep it up and how long do they have to go?

Only 12 days now

I agree with all the above TBD and :thanks: for checking in on my grow rep if I can :thumb: :peace:

:riskybusiness: thanx for the reps

Harvest day

Day 56

I started to reduce my feed over a week ago and have been feeding just water for the last 6 days, the ukc budz are fucking huge compared to the bc, they also smell have more trichomes and are taller.

So its time for me to reap my crop... heres a few pics of them before the cut!

DSC083142.JPG

DSC082983.JPG

Close ups

DSC083451.JPG

DSC083821.JPG

Wow double Wow This is the nicest coco grow I've seen in a longtime; thanks much for the info and photo shoots. :allgood::allgood::allgood:

:thanks:

Guess I got here late but they sure do look nice. Just wondering how long you have been growing in coco? I just started not too long ago. I use bpn nutes but is there anything specifically for coco that I could use to enhance my grow? The list of things you are using, I have no clue what it is or what it is used for.

Guess I got here late but they sure do look nice. Just wondering how long you have been growing in coco? I just started not too long ago. I use bpn nutes but is there anything specifically for coco that I could use to enhance my grow? The list of things you are using, I have no clue what it is or what it is used for.

Hi Qtl

Your late indeed but not for me to answer yr question.

Iv'e been growing in coco for a couple yrs and theres not much to it really, i usally buy pre buffered coco thats ready to use outta the bag because i can't be bothered with pre soaking and all that other stuff. The products i'm using are nothing special and bpn have equivalent in there nute range

Theres nothing specifically i'd suggest but i am using coco specific nutes and choose to after asking friends and doing research about coco before growing in it although i have seen many growers get great results without...

If you've growen plants in soil before i dont think you'll have much problem because the only thing i do differently when growing in coco is a few simple things.

1. Keep my Ph between 5.8 and 6

2. I never let the coco dry out and water when its lost roughly 50% of its weight.

3. Water till i get run off and discard.

Back
Top Bottom