I also turned my light down because something is telling me im just wasting electricity plus the stems are really purple so I will watch them and wait for them to ask for more light. The manufacturer recommended running veg on 100% and bloom at 60% for veg and bump it up for flowering. I have turned off the red (bloom) and just running veg at 100%

So got this stuff today what's your thoughts use it or no???
20201209_201957.jpg

I ended up pulling the trigger and getting some of AN's kushie kush for the girls coming of age party lol. See how it goes with the sensi bloom. Im looking for something that will give em a noticeable boost during veg. Think I will drop some of canna's cannazym in and see if they benefit from that.

Great job ,:goodjob:

if you can set the fan up on a empty bucket or something that level , you want a little breeze going under the leaves , they will grow better for you , your leaves are pretty flat so im thinking this is why :) they can get a little vapour barrier

see how my fan catches the leaves underside
P1110368.JPG

Thanks to a few but mainly nutty pro as his advice has been top notch. Lifted my fan as advised and the girls responded by growing a ton last night...
He’s a good bloke.

In fact the place is full of ‘em.

I feel super lucky to have stumbled across this site.

I have a question being auto's does light leak matter? I was going to switch them to 20/4 but have seedlings under t5s in the same room not tent, then tent the girls are in remains partially open for temps and fresh air until I get the exhaust fan's set-up. Will this negative effect them or increase hermie chances?

Ive had leaks before with no problems , :thumb: id one hermie auto, was blueberry strain and they do hermie at times , this was a long time ago they could be better strains now , there was sun light hitting one branch in an old caravan set up i had , a beam of sun light used to come through the sky light and hit one branch , so it was that or the strain, but from 6 years ago ive never had a hermie unless i did it my self by spraying the plant

Ive had leaks before with no problems , :thumb: id one hermie auto, was blueberry strain and they do hermie at times , this was a long time ago they could be better strains now , there was sun light hitting one branch in an old caravan set up i had , a beam of sun light used to come through the sky light and hit one branch , so it was that or the strain, but from 6 years ago ive never had a hermie unless i did it my self by spraying the plant
Thanks bro 1 more thing should I put them on 20/4 or leave them on 24. Doesn't bother me either way just want what's best for the ladies.

I had the fans go off with the lights today for there 4 hour sleep and when it came back on I noticed on every leaf of both plants balls of water/liquid on all tips. Pretty cool to see just how much they can suck up and expell. Im guessing this was probably not good and most likely stressful for them so I will be sure to swap things up so that the fans run 24/7. Always forgetting my dam phone so haven't got pics for a while but I will post some when I do. They are still very short but pretty bushy now I would have hoped for a little height by now.

Back
Top Bottom