downloadfile-31-1.jpg
downloadfile-39-1.jpg
downloadfile-37-1.jpg
downloadfile-27-1.jpg
downloadfile-36-1.jpg
downloadfile-48-1.jpg
downloadfile-42-1.jpg
downloadfile-43-1.jpg

Looking real good. How are you liking those diamond series?

Looking real good. How are you liking those diamond series?

Hands down the best lights in the industry. The nutrients are used at a rate even my system has a hard time keeping up with. I highly recommend the ex flower series. I also picked up some ex veg lighting from advanced, so we will soon see how they perform. Especially in conjunction with the ex flower. I can't wait.

I can now also compound my enthusiasm for organic nutes, which are allowing me to continue feeding while most people have to flush during the last two weeks. I've noticed a great deal of growth in this final stage and the colas are beginning to tilt and sag with the extra weight.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Surgery tomorrow, so probably no pics til after I heal a bit. I should be harvested the next update. Maybe I will get some more trich shots tonight.

I should mention I noticed a peculiarity amongst the colas; being the main cola has retained nearly all it's green leaves. Aside from two slightly browned leaves nearest the light. The lateral cola leaves have begun to slowly degrade in this last phase. I cut the leaves in half until the last one, then I just take the whole set.

Should be fun for your recovery. You can trim while sitting in a bed right?

Oh, trust me I can do all kinds of things in bed... like crochet or draw. Lolol

No, really. I'm a tiger in the sack... when I participate in potato sack races. Lololol

Okay, one more:

I know what a woman needs in the bedroom; a humidifier, a glass of water and more blankets!!!

I'm sorry, in that kinda mood, hah.

That usually only happens when hearing the crappy news of the day. News is only ever news if it's bad- that reminds me of Bill hicks' bit about a positive drug story on the news, because it's always about someone on acid who jumps off a building thinking they can fly: Today young men on acid realize that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

I can remember it verbatim because it's played in a song on an exquisitely timeless recording of sounds and words I've never heard elsewhere before or since. An endless 'Aenima' by tool.

No, way! A tool fan? That's awesome. They are too good. I'm a musician, so a huge fan of music, of course.

They have a very classical approach and it makes for such a fine style of music. Like beethoven, or Franz liszt. I could go on and on. They even echo Elvis, who I love. I've been crazy about them since I was little, though. I only started listening to Elvis the past couple years.

Three Libras by a perfect circle is still my favorite song. I know it's not tool, but it's most of the band. I just love the way he sings and the violin in it. Tool was awesome live! Maynard stayed behind a screen the whole time, but that don't bother me!

Lol, naw I was in minnesota. Maynard always says he loves the midwesterners at the shows. Not even sure if he's kidding. I moved out of that middle-earth-hell-hole. He lives in AZ because he doesn't like mosquitos, etc.

I visited corpus christi about 20 years ago. I liked it a lot, although I went in winter. Didn't stop a minnesotan from swimming in the gulf while locals in parkas took pictures. They thought we were nuts. Beautiful gulf of mexico.

Fyi, I just got out of surgery and everything went well. I'm in a lot of pain, but I'm looking forward to living my life again. Doctors are pretty jaded, they think everyone is a junky looking for their precious drugs... Then they juice the 90lb, 90 year old woman to the gills next to me. I've seen it every time I go to the hospital. Yes, I'm the junky and not the elderly lady repeating "more morphine" for an hour as they tell her they can't or she would literally OD.

That's mostly the nurses, though. They deal with that shit way too much. Just sucks for me.

Back
Top Bottom