Cannateer Is Here!

Couchlock is ok. I just like walking through the park and listening to the birds and rickets. I dont live to close to that park anymore but I live near some very nice parks. Also the energetic high allows me to do so much more housework and not even notice the passing of time. Next thing you know ive cleaned for 5 hours. I hate cleaning. In the navy we had this thing every morning called happy hour. Happy hour begins about 30-45 minutes after you wake up and consists of 1 hour of cleaning the ship every single day. Sometimes it would be 2 or 3 hours if we crossed timezones during happy hour. Sorry I tend to go into long stories often.

Hmm now that I think about it. It may be kinda cool to make a forum with a lot of my navy stories. I bet at least a few people would enjoy them.

So were you upset when the colts pretty much gave peyton the boot and he went to denver and made a SB in his 2nd year there. Andrew luck is above average but to be honest id take a 40 year old peyton over almost any qb from past or present except maybe a few others.

Elway
Montana
Marino
Steve young (how lucky was san fran to get 2 back to back hof qbs)

Hmm now that I think about it. It may be kinda cool to make a forum with a lot of my navy stories. I bet at least a few people would enjoy them.

You can always post them here. I like information and information in subs and carriers alike is difficult to come by. It's neat to hear something interesting and I never get tired of reading something I didn't know.

I imagined waking up in one of the bunks I've seen in navy movies and cleaning some metallic surfaces. Could almost smell the grease and sweat involved.

I'm not usually a morning person, but when I am, I don't slow down til I pass out early afternoon. Hah I can never seem to wake up early and stay up til bedtime. I can stay up for weeks playing video games, tho.

Ive played my share of games that kept me playing because it was just that good. Im trying to break into that industry myself. I am very creative and like to add lots of detail. I just suck at programming. Im glad you want to hear the stories but if I want more people to see I am going to have to make a forum and then link it in my journal. I was trying to do the same thing with politics but I just dont feel enough people care according to the lack of traffic on my 9/11 thread. It could just be the subject in which case I have hundreds more I just used 9/11 as the first topic and I figured since I was kicked out of the navy for my 9/11 beliefs I figured it was a very good first topic.

I have problems sleeping, too. That's primarily why I medicate.

I may experiment in the future by harvesting at different times. For now I will try to get at least some amber before I chop. That way I will definately have something to compare future harvests against.

I was noticing a small bit of amber in some of those pics. Really hard to spot with the lights still on. Let me know if anyone can confirm that.

Thanks for dropping in, guys.

Yeah there is some amber. If it was me Id harvest within the next 3 days but if you want mostly amber probably wait 7-10 more Id say 1.5-3 ounces dry would be pretty good. How long was the veg time and how many plants? 2 right

Ive played my share of games that kept me playing because it was just that good. Im trying to break into that industry myself. I am very creative and like to add lots of detail. I just suck at programming. Im glad you want to hear the stories but if I want more people to see I am going to have to make a forum and then link it in my journal. I was trying to do the same thing with politics but I just dont feel enough people care according to the lack of traffic on my 9/11 thread. It could just be the subject in which case I have hundreds more I just used 9/11 as the first topic and I figured since I was kicked out of the navy for my 9/11 beliefs I figured it was a very good first topic.

I actually coincidentally just noticed that thread in your sig today. I will give it a read soon. Hard topic, but something I do read about. I haven't for a while, probably because it just depresses me, or motivates me to do things I can't possbly accomplish. That is an interesting way to exit the military for sure. Give me a chance and I will take a look if I'm feeling strong.

How did you post duplicates 30 minutes apart?

Tablet powered down while I was typing a long, articulate response. I plug it in and get back to my reply and it saved the previous message, not the one I was working on. Bummer. I hit post without realizing.

So were you upset when the colts pretty much gave peyton the boot and he went to denver and made a SB in his 2nd year there. Andrew luck is above average but to be honest id take a 40 year old peyton over almost any qb from past or present except maybe a few others.

Elway
Montana
Marino
Steve young (how lucky was san fran to get 2 back to back hof qbs)

Yes. I was very hurt they dropped him. But it has been a lot of fun watching him play with Denver. The Superbowl was super disappointing, but it's all good. We'll be there again this season

Yes. I was very hurt they dropped him. But it has been a lot of fun watching him play with Denver. The Superbowl was super disappointing, but it's all good. We'll be there again this season

Yeah, I haven't been big on football since I was young, but I saw some of the game and it was just hard to watch. lol

Such a one-sided event. I'm a fan of MMA, so I'm pretty used to seeing the occasional mismatch, but that was just an awful night for denver. Was it because they were too high? lololol, you know I'm kidding.

I think I'll stick to watching people fight, so I don't have to see such an asswhooping again. hah

Yeah it was bad. First play set the tempo of the game and Seattle defense was pretty good. Sherman still sucks, but they still won. Next year we'll be back. Hopefully we'll play someone else in big game lol

Couchlock is ok. I just like walking through the park and listening to the birds and rickets. I dont live to close to that park anymore but I live near some very nice parks. Also the energetic high allows me to do so much more housework and not even notice the passing of time. Next thing you know ive cleaned for 5 hours. I hate cleaning. In the navy we had this thing every morning called happy hour. Happy hour begins about 30-45 minutes after you wake up and consists of 1 hour of cleaning the ship every single day. Sometimes it would be 2 or 3 hours if we crossed timezones during happy hour. Sorry I tend to go into long stories often.

I totally agree. I like to utilize both to get different effects. If I take couchlock then do something physically demanding or technically complicated it doesn't turn out very smooth. If I take cerebral I can't sleep a wink like coke. I'm up all night and it's no joke. lol

So, I gotta use them wisely. My girlfriend and I are huge nature nuts, so a thoughtful walk through the woods could produce any number of epiphanies.

Yeah it was bad. First play set the tempo of the game and Seattle defense was pretty good. Sherman still sucks, but they still won. Next year we'll be back. Hopefully we'll play someone else in big game lol

Play em again and beat em. It's the only hhhway to redemption! lol

They will always murmur about the time you got spanked, otherwise. hah

Back
Top Bottom