Can't Find The Seed You Are Looking For? We Have It! 25% Off June Sales At The Seed Fair

That's how you know you've been scammed OR your seeds will come in a package with the "seedbank website logo" and not the Breeder logo. Take a look at those seeds, they all look the same, Same color, same size but there labeled and packaged as if they were diffrent strains.👀 👍 @JiggiLotus @IKilledIt
This is not true, just because it's not in a pretty package is zero indication anyone has been scammed.

This is now the third thread you've got going about this sponsor.

Please keep it civil and stick to proof and facts and keep it in one thread or you're going to lose our support.

This is not true, just because it's not in a pretty package is zero indication anyone has been scammed.

This is now the third thread you've got going about this sponsor.

Please keep it civil and stick to proof and facts and keep it in one thread or you're going to lose our support.
They also buy them in bulk I don’t think a breeder is going to send 10,000 seeds or whatever number was given in individual packaging it doesn’t make sense in a business stand point. Furthermore, a lot of companies repackage seeds for a security stand point in shipping for those countries that aren’t legal. Hopefully I didn’t intrude just my opinion.

That's how you know you've been scammed OR your seeds will come in a package with the "seedbank website logo" and not the Breeder logo. Take a look at those seeds, they all look the same, Same color, same size but there labeled and packaged as if they were diffrent strains.👀 👍 @JiggiLotus @IKilledIt
Maybe wi Un Trusted seed distributors. They can/will lacquer on a fake seed breeders logo. But really man, @The Seed Fair prolly wouldn't be a sponsor Of @420 if they were at all sketchy.

For example, I have received Freebies from breeders that were a couple free beans on an order That were packaged in an a small clear nickle bag get-up. And they were true to the said strain.

Basically my point is, Don't Knock a sponsor unless you have tried them yet. Give em a chance. And BTW Admin really frowns upon members accusations with out proof.. Just Sayin :bong:

Back
Top Bottom