Herbies Seeds - Jump On Our HalloWEED Sale And Save Up To 35%!

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Halloween is creeping up on us, and we want to amp up the spooky fun and treat you to our fantastic strains to make the celebration unforgettable!

That's why we're launching an insanely good sale that will last from 07:00 on October 30th (PDT) until 07:00 on November 2nd (PDT). During this time, you can save up to 35% on our hand-picked cannabis seeds.

And hold onto your witch's hat, because there's more! We're throwing in an extra free Orange Buddy Auto seed with every single order. This groovy pal with a Sativa kick will have you feeling stoked and happy, leaving you grinning from ear to ear without any dreads. Just enter our wicked promo code TRICKORSEED at checkout and watch the magic happen.

Now, get ready to drool over some of the mind-blowing strains we have up for grab!

Halloweed-sale-2023-fb.png

Oh, you know I'm jumping on this Halloween sale like a kid in a candy shop! 35 off and a free orange buddy seed? Count me in for some spooky, dank times loooooool
You can’t go wrong with @Herbies Seeds. Their Chocolate Thai is my favorite smoke 💨. Was ez to grow with a great yield. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom