Can't seem to fix this

Wreckedsummer

20151124_135852.jpg

20151124_135837.jpg

Hey guys. Been having trouble with this one, if you could spare a second for some input, I'd be forever in your debt.

It's on the oldest leaves at the top.

Feeding was: Water water feed. With nutes not designed for cannabis but were working well. PH was swung between 6.3 and 7

She is growing under cfls in soil (with added perlite)

I first noticed it and thought it was a calcium problem, I added some trace elements high in calcium and she progressively got worse. I have given her two flushes with demineralized water and she is still getting worse.

The strain is unknown..
If you need any other info please feel free to ask.

Thank you so much for your time:Namaste:

My bet is lockout. Drop it down and start again.

I think that is Molybdenum deficiency. But that happens at low Ph lockout. Molybdenum lockout has many different looks. It is very uncommon and commonly misdiagnosed. Usually when that happens other things have issues too so the final look is. Combo of that and something else so it can look all over the place.
It is probably in there just inaccessible. I would do a strong hygrozyme dose since you already flushed.

The normal solution includes foliar feeding but I would avoid that now based on the pics. A typical response would be flush flowed by Ph treatment to get is calmed down. At the same time foliar treatment feed. Then after the flush is dried a light dose of base nutes.

I think you need an enzyme treatment in there regardless but especially now after a few flushes.

Back
Top Bottom