Plant drooping into flower

R3dt34rz

Guys ,

Can someone assist with this one. She's my larger plant about 2 ft tall . Strain is a blue berry Domina from Ministry of Cannibis. Leaves around the bud sites are droopy. Overall the plant is a healthy green or appears to be . I've moved here directly under my 600 hps but it hasn't changed a thing. Until now she's done very well and have taken nutes without an issue. Plants are in FFOF soil, feeding with advanced nutes 3 part at 1/4- 1/2 strength. Initially I thought too much N but wanted to ask before flushing. As for water schedule I water 3-4 days because she dries out so fast. Prior to that it was 3-5 days with distilled water, cal mag added. Any input ?

I watered last night and did so because she felt extremely lite. All plants are in 3 gallon smart pots
image7021.jpeg

Hey r3, its a tough one. Have they improved since yesterday? It sounds like your not over-watering (every 3-4 days) so its probably not that. How much water have you added lately though? ive got 3gal fabric pots as well & its usually about 2.5-3ltrs. Also have you checked for insects & do the roots seem OK, no strange or bad smell? How long they been growing for?

OK ill stop with all the questions now lol!

Any better? Looks like she just needed a drink. If not, I'm stumped. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom