Cant stop myself!

Vaporeyes

OK

So Ive been smoking weed for 27 years now on a daily basis.All these years for the most part ive been smoking average regs and completely content with it. About 2 months ago I smoke some really good hydro and something just takes over. I have always had access to hydro but just couldnt justify the cost and still cant.

But now Im out of control and cant seem to stop, every time the phone rings and one of my buds says "green cracks in, want some?" or " you have got to smell this master Kush just in" i lose it and the gorilla on my back reaches in my pocket and hands over my cash every couple days.

So I sit here baked looking down at my collection of jars each filled with 5-6 grams - green crack, master Kush, strawberry diesel, strawberry kush, northern lights, trainwreck & bubblegum. ( the view just makes me so content)

Bottom line is my wifes going to kick my ass when she realizes I dished out about a grand in the last 10 days on my habit but on the other hand its going to be one hell of a buzzed holiday season!:bong:

Can't you just buy lesser grams of each strain, instead of 5-6 of each? :)

You need to learn to limit yourself and use half as much per day as you were using of the regs. Maybe indulge a bit extra every once in awhile during the holidays though ;)

I feel the pain, man. I try little tricks with myself, i.e. no smokin' during the day, half-bowls, whatever, but I still run through my sack so quick.

Maybe try and split a quarter with a friend or two, then you can ease cost and still have yummy variety.

Be an extra nice hubby and keep the dishhes clean, laundry done, and a pleasant smile on your face, good luck.....

from what you wrote it sounds like the herb has become too much of a focal point in your life. absolutely nothing wrong with smoking and enjoying many different strains but to let it take over to the point of causing problems in your day to day life is wrong.
try to get back to the small things you enjoy doing in life and let the greens be a bonus point when you feel like smoking.
live life first.

Its all good :ganjamon: Im in Chicago so although pricey hydro can be found with some work I rarely indulge in the finer weeds and when I do its usually skunk a couple times a year at most. This winfall of opportunity to sample some of the finest strains fell into my lap and I couldnt decide on just one or two.

The wife will get over it and all bills will be paid on time, sometimes you just gotta indulge a little on yourself ......just when i decided no more, the opportunity for trainwreck was there then a day later master Kush and being I had never sampled it before.......what would you do?

by the way im not ripping through it, more like slowly worshiping through the holidays...I feel like a kid on xmas every time i see those jars.

I know the feeling - when I first got my 215 rec. and went to a collective, I was like a kid in a candy store. Here I was used to being glad to getting something "decent" with the occasional "treat" and then I walk in and find a selection of between 10 and 40 different high quality strains! Took an amazing amount of restraint not to pull out the credit card and run up a HUGE tab. Even so, I "stocked up" on a little bit of 6 strains and had a hard time not stopping by long before I needed any more just to try out something different. The novelty wares off eventually - especially so if your wife or savings account don't support your lack of self control (found that out the hard way back in college with my temp "fling" with coke).

Back
Top Bottom