Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I'm just 6 weeks in here. Indica dominant so wont be too much longer.
20240130_014532.jpg

Looking like the final week. Forgot to water on Sunday, so she is faded more than she should be. Still debating on when to chop
20240130_074923.jpg
20240130_075249.jpg
You really did a great job with your lady 2W. I’m looking 👀 forward to hear how it smokes. If it smokes as good as it looks then I think 🤔 you’re going to be very happy 😊. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:

You really did a great job with your lady 2W. I’m looking 👀 forward to hear how it smokes. If it smokes as good as it looks then I think 🤔 you’re going to be very happy 😊. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:
I think so as well, and I will make sure to post up a smoke report. I should be able to squeeze in a couple week cure before my bday on the 28th😉

Looking like the final week. Forgot to water on Sunday, so she is faded more than she should be. Still debating on when to chop
20240130_074923.jpg
20240130_075249.jpg

need to look at the trichromes under a micro scope 60x power is good .. 20 bucks on amazon

yellow leaves i pick them all off

need to look at the trichromes under a micro scope 60x power is good .. 20 bucks on amazon

yellow leaves i pick them all off
Yeah, I have one. She is just about all cloudy, with minimal clear and amber. I could really take her any time, but my biggest downfall has been harvesting early so I was trying to give more time. I plucked the dead leaves, took a bunch a fans around her tops, so wanted to see if she'd bounce back before taking more.

Yeah, I have one. She is just about all cloudy, with minimal clear and amber. I could really take her any time, but my biggest downfall has been harvesting early so I was trying to give more time. I plucked the dead leaves, took a bunch a fans around her tops, so wanted to see if she'd bounce back before taking more.
Looking great 2Water. My rule I read in many places is to decide initially with scope when plants are “ready” then add 1 week. That’s my approach, but I look at upper trichomes under the scope frequently those added days. I prefer all cloudy with a healthy amount of amber. Nice fall colors. Cheers

Canuck Seeds 420 Grandaddy Bruce comparative grow update. 4 weeks veg ends today, considering another week before flip. Plants all doing well after major trim and deep water/nutes two days ago. Temps stable ranging 64F to 78F daytime. Humidity ranging 31% to 49%, influenced by watering. The cabinet is filling out with main bud sites. Cheers

IMG_4095.jpeg
IMG_4097.jpeg

Looking great 2Water. My rule I read in many places is to decide initially with scope when plants are “ready” then add 1 week. That’s my approach, but I look at upper trichomes under the scope frequently those added days. I prefer all cloudy with a healthy amount of amber. Nice fall colors. Cheers
Yeah, I learned that after my first harvest!🤣 I was so caught up on getting to 100% cloudy that I cut them exactly then🤦‍♂️ she has been "ready" since Friday by trichomes. I was hoping for that mystical last week swell😜

Canuck Seeds 420 Grandaddy Bruce comparative grow update. 4 weeks veg ends today, considering another week before flip. Plants all doing well after major trim and deep water/nutes two days ago. Temps stable ranging 64F to 78F daytime. Humidity ranging 31% to 49%, influenced by watering. The cabinet is filling out with main bud sites. Cheers

IMG_4095.jpeg
IMG_4097.jpeg
They're going to bust out of that cabinet!🤣 Looking beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom