Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg
Day 32 veg days Canuck Seeds 420 Grandaddy Bruce comparative grow. Plants perked up nicely after water/nutes, another big trim and more LST yesterday. I plan to flip to 12/12 at 5 weeks. Cheers
They are beautiful cr8grow. 🍋

Those are some good-looking plants Cr8grow! Looks like it will be a tight fit very soon.

What are the playing cards for, identification?

And I swear it looks like you put a fresh coat of paint inside that box before every post! Neat & Clean! :Rasta:

IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg
Day 32 veg days Canuck Seeds 420 Grandaddy Bruce comparative grow. Plants perked up nicely after water/nutes, another big trim and more LST yesterday. I plan to flip to 12/12 at 5 weeks. Cheers

What beautiful green and healthy looking plants! Well done, cr8!

Here are a few colas on my 2 Lamb's Bread ladies, Lana and Lola at Days 37 and 38 respectively of flower:

Lana - Day 37F:

Lola - Day 38F:

Thanks for letting me grow such beautiful girls, @Canuk Seeds and @420 .

Those are some good-looking plants Cr8grow! Looks like it will be a tight fit very soon.

What are the playing cards for, identification?

And I swear it looks like you put a fresh coat of paint inside that box before every post! Neat & Clean! :Rasta:
Yes, it will be a puzzle soon when I take them in and out of the cabinet to the workbench for trim, LST, and water/nutes. This is my 10th grow, therefore 10’s dealt out randomly. The playing cards are a call back to an old sandwich joint at Produce Row in Portland OR mid 80s. Next grow will be the Jacks…. Original cabinet design was flat white from day one.
IMG_0646.jpeg

Yes, it will be a puzzle soon when I take them in and out of the cabinet to the workbench for trim, LST, and water/nutes. This is my 10th grow, therefore 10’s dealt out randomly. The playing cards are a call back to an old sandwich joint at Produce Row in Portland OR mid 80s. Next grow will be the Jacks…. Original cabinet design was flat white from day one.
IMG_0646.jpeg

can you make it taller like 7 - 8 ft...

Here are a few colas on my 2 Lamb's Bread ladies, Lana and Lola at Days 37 and 38 respectively of flower:

Lana - Day 37F:

Lola - Day 38F:

Thanks for letting me grow such beautiful girls, @Canuk Seeds and @420 .
Looking real nice HashGirl ,I bet they smell divine 🤤🤤

IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg

What beautiful green and healthy looking plants! Well done, cr8!
Thank you HashGirl for the encouragement, see your Lamb’s Bread buds are swelling. I’ve heard good things about that strain. Cheers

IMG_1197.jpeg
IMG_1195.jpeg

Up potted them today. Final pots. They’re about 1/2 a gallon I think. Gonna flip them the first time a week from now when they’re settled.

Then 10 days after that I should be able to sex them before switching to 24 light for a bit, then 18/6 before final flip.

Not much to report for the next couple of weeks.

Nick

Congrats on the takedown of your Canuk ladies,DD!

Back
Top Bottom