Cardboard dry box! Not my method just a quick tutorial thing

Bilbobudkin420

Someone mentioned the other day they hadn't seen the cardboard box dry method (dont ask me who, you should all know bilbos got the attention span of a 6 year old and the memory of a 80 year old). Anyway I thought Id use this opportunity to do my first video aswell ;)
If anyone needs me to break it down for them I will but its pretty self explanatory. If you have an equal amount of holes and you dit right the strings should poke out on the same side and youll be able to tie it off nicely.
*disclaimer*- I do have a foul mouth. I have said before that I try very hard on here to keep myself in check (apart from on my own threads which this is so hush up anyway lol). But in person when Im nervous about doing my first vid I cant control it so yer you've been warned lol.

" what's in the box mate " killer accent mr.Budkins, I actually realised how much I miss the British accent listening to you...lol well done ....good vid nice and easy.....
Aha cheers smeegs!
@Bilbobudkin420, check your heading out cause when I saw it I saw " cardboard bry box....lol

To us Saffas a braai is a bbq, so I read " bry " as braai and thought how on earth are you going to bbq in a cardboard box, you made my day matey.....:rofl::rofl:
Awww shite! Lemme deal with that quick lol

" what's in the box mate " killer accent mr.Budkins, I actually realised how much I miss the British accent listening to you...lol well done ....good vid nice and easy.....
Bruv its so weird hearing my voice back. I dont think I sound like that lol

Someone mentioned the other day they hadn't seen the cardboard box dry method (dont ask me who, you should all know bilbos got the attention span of a 6 year old and the memory of a 80 year old). Anyway I thought Id use this opportunity to do my first video aswell ;)
If anyone needs me to break it down for them I will but its pretty self explanatory. If you have an equal amount of holes and you dit right the strings should poke out on the same side and youll be able to tie it off nicely.
*disclaimer*- I do have a foul mouth. I have said before that I try very hard on here to keep myself in check (apart from on my own threads which this is so hush up anyway lol). But in person when Im nervous about doing my first vid I cant control it so yer you've been warned lol.

Looks good brotha

@Bilbobudkin420, check your heading out cause when I saw it I saw " cardboard bry box....lol

To us Saffas a braai is a bbq, so I read " bry " as braai and thought how on earth are you going to bbq in a cardboard box, you made my day matey.....:rofl::rofl:
Tell me more about this braai smeegs

Back
Top Bottom