CD f strain

raidr

I've been following 420 for years even before I rgistered,and I'm a bit chagrined that my 1st posts point to the the fact that I'm clueless, but here goes.
More than 2 years ago, my wife bought me a Christmas present from Amsterdam: a packet of 10 seeds. She orderded them for:
1. Feminized
2. potency, she says 19%? sounds right.
3. Size- they were medium height/not too tall
4. she sent cash, due to her paranoia, she did NOT want them on our credit card.
That Xmas, things went Krazy around here, relatives; illness; travel etc., and somehow she misplaced them. However, last month she stumbled across them, and I now have 2 beautiful Mother plants in DW about a foot tall. I'm going to clone them this week just to make sure they're Fem.
Here's my problem: She has NO idea of the name of the strain, or even of which online store she ordered them from, paranoia kept her from keeping any record LOL. However the package is marked CD f. I'll grow the meds and make the best use of them of course, but I'm really curious as to the strain. If anyone has a clue as to what they are I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply, what I'd really like to know is if anyone has ever received from Amsterdam seeds marked CD, and if so, what is the exact strain. I'd be appreciated.:thanks:
raidr

Well my lovely wife finally found the info:
CD stands for 'California Dream' :"This lady strain has her roots in California. Smoke her and she will take control of your mind, body and soul. Loose your mind and find yourself in a psychedelic Californian dream.
California Dream is an indica / sativa hybrid. She doesn't grow too tall and she will be ready for harvest after 8 weeks of flowering. A large producer under optimum conditions, with BIG FAT BUDS covered with loads of resin."
California Dream Feminized Strain Specifications
Quantity : 10 Seeds
Type : indica / sativa
Climate : indoor - outdoor
Yield : 500 in-/700 outdoor gr/m2
Height : 50 - 75 cm
Flowering period : 8 weeks
Harvest : early october
Stone type : california breeze
THC level : 23.9%
Grow Difficulty : moderate

Price: 90.00 EUR