Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Seriously anxious. I’m always worried that somethings wrong until the seedlings actually start taking off.. I’m more anxious for my Dark Devil seeds to pop!
It never stops. I am right there with you this evening as I wait for my new Pineapple Chunks to pop out of the ground. It is something to do with birth, and the possibility of losing one so young. It hurts when it happens. Good luck!

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

It never stops. I am right there with you this evening as I wait for my new Pineapple Chunks to pop out of the ground. It is something to do with birth, and the possibility of losing one so young. It hurts when it happens. Good luck!

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal
Thanks Emilya! Good luck to you too! They’ll all come up together. I have faith

Quick update here folks!

first of all.... Gods Gift broke ground!:woohoo::woohoo:

secondly, I saw this thread about a fog operated cloner. So I bought a dinky little hydro system and an atomizer for fog production... I’m gonna try and run this thing as my cloner. I’ve seen some crazy rooting results from fog, so we’ll see what happens

That’s it. Thanks for checking in folks.

I like the idea, and am waiting to see the results.

I think it might take some tweaking but I’ve seen amazing results with this atomizer. It’s gonna be a question of cutting size and dome or no dome I think

So the last week or so my Gasfruit mom has really been looking sad and deficient. I’m guess the power of a real grow light made her nutrient requirements skyrocket.
I gave her a hefty foliage-pro feeding a few days ago and now she’s looking much much better.

The first clone I took is still looking perky tonight after a whole day in the cloner, so I’m sure my tiny cloner will be successful for me.

It amazes me how many different methods and gizmos there are to get a cutting to grow roots. I'll be curious to see how this new one works for you.

I saw a post about a company that was selling fog cloners and a member here that DIY’d one up the same.. this is the result...

That photo really grabbed my attention...

see what I mean? Worth the money for a 20 dollar Chinese cloner (from Which I will definitely repurpose the air pump) and a 15 dollar atomizer. If I get half of that root development in my clones I’m gonna have stellar yields

Another point to the fogger is that, because the moisture is so high in the air that it’s in the reservoir, you don’t have to put a dome on the clones. This means they keep their cuticle layer and don’t need to be hardened off again later.

It amazes me how many different methods and gizmos there are to get a cutting to grow roots. I'll be curious to see how this new one works for you.

Oh yeah, to your point of methods and gizmos.. I have cloned the way you do it, directly into soil, with great results and high success rate... but as you like to use your clear cups to check on root development, I wanted to be able to check root development on my clones. It will be nice to know which clones not to waste time with because they aren’t rooting as vigorously as the others.

I saw a post about a company that was selling fog cloners and a member here that DIY’d one up the same.. this is the result...

That photo really grabbed my attention...
Well that is certainly very impressive. I'd say the plant in that photos has an incredible beginning.

Digging the roots, ChefDGreen. They look like a caterpillar. Nice and thick. And, pretty. :thumb:

unfortunately Bean, that’s not my clone. I was just showing the picture that piqued my interest in the fog style cloner. If my clones turn out like that, I’ll be one happy gardener

unfortunately Bean, that’s not my clone. I was just showing the picture that piqued my interest in the fog style cloner. If my clones turn out like that, I’ll be one happy gardener
I definitely want to see what yours look like so I can compare your results with what my bubble cloner does... and it produces a lot of roots... just not like what that picture was showing.

I definitely want to see what yours look like so I can compare your results with what my bubble cloner does... and it produces a lot of roots... just not like what that picture was showing.

I will definitely keep you posted on the root progress. I’m gonna be taking a whole bunch of clones. Gonna try and keep it going perpetually and take cuttings every other week.

alright well,

heres what’s going on. First of all, I pulled a dumb idiot move. I think I remember reading the fogponic guy put low strength nutes in the rez. So I did the same thing... came home to my clone all burnt up. I also took a clone from Gasfruit.

my Star Pupil reveg is putting out little green fingers... the reveg is starting

That’s it for me pretty much.. seedlings look good, gods gift came up great. Still waiting on the DDas.. if this doesn’t work I’m going to just buy perlite and germinate like Beez does.

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom