Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Hey thanks Celt! I love the way this Sour Bubba is shaping up. I just hope she puts on some good bulk and density now that she’s in late flower. I have faith that she will.

My Xanadu went into flower yesterday and this morning she looks healthier than she ever has. I knew she was too tall for the veg tent.

This is that Colorado Cookies auto I have running. It has right about 30 days to go based on the breeders description. I super cropped every single branch on her either yesterday or the day before.

And here is that Black Cherry Punch bud I pollinated with Jellium pollen that sat in a tiny plastic container with some rice in it, on my desk for about a month. Looking at the bud it appears to me as though she has been pollinated.

alright folks,
I mentioned this over on @PCaddict ’s thread.. normally, I’d wait til the seeds come in and ive something above ground to show you all. I’m just too excited about this purchase.

I recently placed my order for In House Genetic’s - Terple.
Terple is a very delicious blend of two amazing strains, Tropicana Cookies and Slurricane #7. The flower structure is tight and dense with large calyxes typical of many Slurricane crosses. This robust plant has good branching and it is a pure joy to grow. Her lavender to dark purple hues will take your breath away while the aroma of Blueberry, Bubble gum, Taffy and citrus along with more subtle tones such as rose petal and hibiscus will please anyone.

I’m stoooooked!

More Sour Bubba, day 42

This very well could be my new favorite strain.. the kush is really coming through now. heavy fuel still though. These buds are definitely fattening up. I expect I’ll have some decent weight on this girl in 3-4 more weeks.

That Sour Bubba is one sexy lady mate :)
Thanks brother! She’s just gonna get more and more delicious looking the closer we get to chop.
shes a beauty chef nice work on that girl thanks for the look im getting excited about mine going outdoors next week were going to see what it looks like outdoors :) btw how is the smell:smokin:
Thanks Sticky! I’m glad you’re getting a look into your big outdoor girl. Can’t wait to see how she turns out for you. Hopefully you get an ECSD leaner like mine is. I’m loving this girl. she smells just amazing, very heavy fuel with kush in the background.

Oh yeah i would say she is an ECSD leaner for sure. Those are def ECSD looking buds you have there!
Thanks Yeti! You know it’s funny, cause penny said he could clearly seed the Bubba influence in the buds. I’m very happy with this girl so far. If the high is as good as the smell Im gonna be hooked.

The calyxes have that shimmering crystally look similar to the Cookies n Chem.. I know what you mean, once you get into week 8-9 the calyxes balloon out. Hopefully I get some decent density out of this Sour Bubba though, cause that’s my least favorite part of the CnC.

Back
Top Bottom