Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

So I added a new youngster to the veg tent today.

LA Cheese making another appearance. S1 bag seed, i grew three last time and they were all identical. I’m expecting a short bushy plant that has stupidly short internodes; think rosemary bush.

I love a good cheese.
This ones really nice. She’s sort of a lemon head candy/ kush combo. I’m gonna finish this one in coot mix. Some of the largest trichomes heads I’ve ever seen on a bush

Is cheesiness actually a terp profile you can get out of cannabis? I don’t think cheese flavored pulls would be my favorite. I like how my cheese tastes like kush and lemon

Well I just got caught up on who won what and when. Congrats are due I see for @ChefDGreen winning Grow Journal of the Month.

Great job. :adore:
Thanks Jim! It was a huge shock, I’m blown away and honored. Can’t wait to get a nice big tent for my new Nextlight Mega! It’ll be perfect for the 7 gallon geopots! I’ll definitely be using the terpinator as soon as it comes in as well, with my Megacrop plants.

Great job on the MOTM nomination Chef, Very deserving :thumb:
Uh....what?! When did I get nominated for MOTM?

Thanks Jim! It was a huge shock, I’m blown away and honored. Can’t wait to get a nice big tent for my new Nextlight Mega! It’ll be perfect for the 7 gallon geopots! I’ll definitely be using the terpinator as soon as it comes in as well, with my Megacrop plants.

Uh....what?! When did I get nominated for MOTM?
Sorry I meant GJOTM …. Duh

Sorry I meant GJOTM …. Duh
Ohhh yeah, thanks PC. It’s insane and I couldn’t believe it. The nextlight mega came... I can’t even tell you how freakin monsterous it is. It’s 25sqin bigger than my tent.

That is one Hell of a nice light, Guess you are going to be needing a bigger tent but that's a good thing as long as you have the space

Unfortunately I do not have the space right now. The mrs and I will be in the market for our first house once this pandemic is less serious. At that point I’ll be buying a 5x5 to put it in. That’s gonna be one outrageous upgrade, almost 4x the flowering square footage... I can’t wait to grow big 6 foot, 15 gallon plants. That’s gonna be sweet. Maybe I’ll try to do a POTM, 1 plant 25sqft while I keep my current set up going in a different part of the house... put it in like a big 50 gallon pot

Unfortunately I do not have the space right now. The mrs and I will be in the market for our first house once this pandemic is less serious. At that point I’ll be buying a 5x5 to put it in. That’s gonna be one outrageous upgrade, almost 4x the flowering square footage... I can’t wait to grow big 6 foot, 15 gallon plants. That’s gonna be sweet. Maybe I’ll try to do a POTM, 1 plant 25sqft while I keep my current set up going in a different part of the house... put it in like a big 50 gallon pot
That would be one hell of a Big plant. I am hoping on cleaning a bunch of stuff up and make an area in my basement for another grow space. Got A Lot of cleaning up to do first though

Yeah those are definitely a couple of goals I’d like to achieve myself. Thanks Yeti! It’ll be a dream come true to own property. My garden is going to easily double in size, maybe triple. With luck I’ll have a nice secluded backyard for some summer time outdoor girls as well

I own a house but not really enough land to do all i would like to on. I would honestly love to own 20+ acres atleast. 100 or so would be ideal. i would like to have enough land to do whatever I like on my own land including hunt. Problem is a chunk of land that big would cost a lot of coin to buy and then pay taxes on. One can dream though.

Back
Top Bottom