Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

No I will not be putting MC into my coot soil, not ever. I’m going to be doing water only.. mostly, I’ll be making a compost brewer in a month or so, and at that point I’ll figure out how often I want to use the tea. The tea I’ll be making will be earthworm castings and kelp meal... and maybe rabbit manure at some point.
I forgot to add molasses to my tea last week. It wasn't a bust. It just didn't have any food for growing a nice herd of organisms.

Yes...I'd go water only through veg unless you see something unusual. I always added a barley malt tea just at flip but I'm not sure you would need it because its already in your mix. My "go to" in my mix is always a kelp tea.

I like the rabbit manure idea a bunch.

I forgot to add molasses to my tea last week. It wasn't a bust. It just didn't have any food for growing a nice herd of organisms.

Yes...I'd go water only through veg unless you see something unusual. I always added a barley malt tea just at flip but I'm not sure you would need it because its already in your mix. My "go to" in my mix is always a kelp tea.

I like the rabbit manure idea a bunch.
I’ll have to look into a bottle of unsulphured black strap molasses. I know lots of people use it.

i know Beez did water only all the way through on his Peyote WiFi. So I’ll bet I could do the same.

Your sour Bubba has the Bubba flowers for sure.
Great, thanks for confirming. I really hope the kush nose comes in. It’s gonna be my favorite jar I bet.

I split the pack with a buddy so he could have a few to start his seed collection up. Which is fine, I don’t even know when I would hunt the rest of those anyhow... I’m super happy with this first girl.

You’ll find a keeper out of 6 I’m sure.
We’ll see how this first girl turns out. She’s just over 4 weeks away from the guillotine, potentially 6 weeks but we’ll see. I’m pretty sure I tried to pop 2 but only got 1, so I’ve got 4 left. If I really like this girl, I’ll probably trade 2 of the remainders, I think I can get some in house black cherry punch which I’d love to try.

For all of you staying at home and watching Netflix, i highly recommend Dave Chappelle wins the Mark Twain prize. For me, he’s been my favorite comedian since I was 8 or 9. So it was strangely a proud moment for me. I went back and forth between laughing my ass off and crying like a baby the whole time. The prize is very well deserved and the award show was extremely touching.

I love the Bubba terps but I also love fuel so either way I’d be happy.
My sour bubba is a bubba pheno (indistinguishable from my bubba hash cut) and the smell is unlike any plant I've run. It's very dank and kinda foul smelling. It smells nothing like the bubba hash. It's kind of giving off a rotting smell. This is definitely a strain I'd like to explore more.

I’ll have to look into a bottle of unsulphured black strap molasses. I know lots of people use it.

i know Beez did water only all the way through on his Peyote WiFi. So I’ll bet I could do the same.

Great, thanks for confirming. I really hope the kush nose comes in. It’s gonna be my favorite jar I bet.

Hey Chef, just a warning on using molasses. It is very, very high in potassium and readily available to the plants, as such, most who run into cal/mag deficiency do so from over use. It has 0.15g of K per ml
In other words 200ml (~3/4 cup) is enough to grow about 1kg (2.2lbs) of dried, smokable bud.

Hey Chef, just a warning on using molasses. It is very, very high in potassium and readily available to the plants, as such, most who run into cal/mag deficiency do so from over use. It has 0.15g of K per ml
In other words 200ml (~3/4 cup) is enough to grow about 1kg (2.2lbs) of dried, smokable bud.

so don’t use the molasses without direction from someone who uses it with success. Thanks for the heads up bud

Best suggestion for using molasses, 1 tsp per week and watch for signs of Calcium deficiency. A problem I ran into when I first started and was flying by the seat of my pants, giving a tbsp every watering.

There are lots of ways to deal with deficiency aside from buying Cal/Mag as well. Hydrated lime dissolved in vinegar makes Calcium Acetate that is immediately available to plants. But again, caution with using to much, it only takes roughly 15g of calcium to grow 1kg of bud.

Best suggestion for using molasses, 1 tsp per week and watch for signs of Calcium deficiency. A problem I ran into when I first started and was flying by the seat of my pants, giving a tbsp every watering.

There are lots of ways to deal with deficiency aside from buying Cal/Mag as well. Hydrated lime dissolved in vinegar makes Calcium Acetate that is immediately available to plants. But again, caution with using to much, it only takes roughly 15g of calcium to grow 1kg of bud.
Im gonna stick with water and compost tea only. If I were to use molasses it would be in the compost tea which If I do it, it’ll probably be every 10-14 days. Besides that, water only. The plants shouldn’t show any deficiencies in the coot blend. The stuff is teeming with life and all of the compounds a plant could want.

My sour bubba is a bubba pheno (indistinguishable from my bubba hash cut) and the smell is unlike any plant I've run. It's very dank and kinda foul smelling. It smells nothing like the bubba hash. It's kind of giving off a rotting smell. This is definitely a strain I'd like to explore more.

yeah i feel that Neiko. ive got a cut thats in line for a reversal. Ill make some s1s to hunt through. Won’t be for 4-5 months though probably. Once this current seed run ends im going to self my Cookies n Chem pheno, then I’ll do the Sour Bub.

Your smoke report should be very interesting considering how familiar you are with the bubba.

Back
Top Bottom