Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

Hey Fischer!

I was just reviewing this thread a little

Are you still thinking of getting rid of the HID and using LED?

The reason I am asking is that I have begun to believe that a basement grow like yours is far better off with HID but bedrooms do better with LED. The heat from HID can be hard to deal with in a small tent in a room that has only a small amount of air to cool the grow.

I am still pretty new at all this myself but recently switched from a bedroom tent hydro LED grow to a basement operation with 400w MH and T8's in veg and 600HPS and 2 Mars 600 LEDS in the flower area.

Both setups used a 440cfm inline variable speed blower.

The basement operation is FAR cooler in spite of having nearly double the lighting wattage.

So anyway, think carefully before you decide to switch over to LED.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Yeah I'm learning that.. I'm fighting with the cold right now. I'm going to see what summer temps are like before I make a move.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile586512106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878855968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318082318.jpg

Here they are what does everyone think?! Giving them there first watering with nutrients tomorrow. Hitting them with some grow big and big bloom! I'm going off the fox farm feeding schedule.

Here they are I watered them each on Friday with a red solo cup of a low dose of nutes I also planted 4 white widow max and 2 white lsd seeds today they are in the red solo cups in the middle.
420-magazine-mobile284199087.jpg

Sent from

Two days of growth check this out.. first picture was taken Friday night and the second was today around 4pm... I'm amazed.
Friday 31st of march
420-magazine-mobile1949428111.jpg

Sunday 2nd of April.
420-magazine-mobile1432852481.jpg

Subbed and caught up looking very good.

While reading through everything a question i came up with...

Are you runnimg your lights during the day or at night?

I found that in a basement running the light at night and having them off during the hotter parts of the day help to

1. keep temps down from running all that hid

2. Keep a more consistent temperature between lights on and lights off.

Just something i thought about while reading.

Also if i had a space as big as you i would probably have mulitple tents.

I was daydreaming to my ole lady and told her that my goal is to have a room with about 4 or 5 tents.
And fill them up with cobs!
Running a perpetual cycle id never run of out flowers! Not to mention the variety id be able to grow.

Anyways great job so far!

Thinking of flippin soon?

Back
Top Bottom