Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

Now in the flower room
IMG_108935.jpg
IMG_109035.jpg
This morning I have taken the tops out of one plant to test LA's theory of back building.
IMG_109533.jpg
IMG_109336.jpg
IMG_109243.jpg
IMG_109131.jpg
IMG_109733.jpg

I don't know if these photo's show the cuts clearly, but we'll see if it works in 3 weeks. Stay tuned.

You're going to notice big differences.

Those plants look glorious!

So much green in those first pictures. Those buds are going to be delicious.

Keep it up Chenzi!!

Thank's Pidge, I'm unsure weather to tip the lot ? So far I've only done one whole plant and some tops on the Mumma.
Oh, and one more question, for anyone who can help. I am seeing some "Taco-ing" on some leaves, I'ts not from the light being too close coz Iv'e measured canopy temps. I believe it's a mag deficiency.This is the first time i've used Cali magic, I'm currently using 1ml per litre. Can I increase this to fix the Taco effect...? And if so, what should I increase it to..?:Namaste:

G'day 420 today I have two flower rooms first in the tent;
IMG_110138.jpg
IMG_110236.jpg
IMG_110336.jpg

It's a jungle in here, only 3 plants remain in here now, 2 WW's and one Train Wreck. Pre flowers are everywhere
IMG_110435.jpg
IMG_110540.jpg

In the last photo you can see, this was the plant directly under the light for interrupting their sleep, and as such it's not as advanced as the others, pre flowering.

Wow M9 , I guess I understand why you took a hydro break :high-five:

you are rocking the soil style grow method!!

Have a rep, green thumb chenzi

Vlad

Wow M9 , I guess I understand why you took a hydro break :high-five:

you are rocking the soil style grow method!!

Have a rep, green thumb chenzi

Vlad

:thanks: Cheers Vlad, It's nice to have a break from the worry of pumps failing, checking and monitoring ph and nutrient temps.
This method is as simple as mixing nutrient and watering, waiting for the plant to use up that nutrient, then repeat that process.
Yes, there's a little more to it, but summers here are hot, and we have regular storms most afternoons, making the possibility of power outages, which presents a problem without a backup source, they can handle no light, but no air pump....? Well, I didn't love these ladies so much to see them die, so for the time being this is it.

Back
Top Bottom