IMG_119925.jpg
IMG_120028.jpg
IMG_120228.jpg

And in veg cabinet
IMG_119426.jpg
IMG_119526.jpg
IMG_119630.jpg

I have now moved the AK'S in, and gonna set up this cab with G.L.R .:Namaste:

This has to be my favorite journal, it takes fucking forever to load but when it finally does, I am always left with positive things to say about it.

Keep it up CHNZI :thumb:

:party:

You have every reason to get excited! This place looks amazing!

You have so much going on! Doesn't it feel awesome to having something in each stage of growth? Is it fair to say that we're perpetual now?

Great work bud! Keep it up!

Thank you kind sir,
Yes it is fair to say,"Perpetual" ,for sure it feels great :high-five:
To me the struggle is timing, and what to grow next ? I sought of feel like I'm gonna keep the train wreck as a staple, and the challenge is what other strains fit my program and timing.
The WW'S I'm growing are quite unruly and seem to stretch lots, very sativa dominant and the ak's, I'm unsure of so It's gonna be interesting. Keep up your fantastic work and thanks for the compliments friend:circle-of-love:
We certainly won't run outta pot anytime soon:lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Yup, I wonder what's going to happen with all that swell bud once it's harvested :reading420magazine:

Ice Hash? That would be the icing on the cake for this grow journal Chenzi :high-five:

Just kidding you've done more than enough this time! I guess good old fashioned combustion wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I have a vape but smoking still packs a punch when I only have 5 minutes to get medicated, I mean elevated

V

Yup, I wonder what's going to happen with all that swell bud once it's harvested :reading420magazine:

Ice Hash? That would be the icing on the cake for this grow journal Chenzi :high-five:

Just kidding you've done more than enough this time! I guess good old fashioned combustion wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I have a vape but smoking still packs a punch when I only have 5 minutes to get medicated, I mean elevated

V
Thank's V:high-five: I t's a fantastic community here, Inspiring to say the least.
There's encouragement everywhere and lot's of knowledge peeps with beautiful gardens and beautiful plant's:circle-of-love:
Why do authorities want to control our access to such a wonderful and giving plant that can save lives ?
I can feel it coming Vlad, " Window breaking weapons of mass destruction " Ready for take off cap'n " :drool::drool::rofl::yahoo:

Governments have been this way for centuries, even Rome collapsed due to certain corruption.

Look at Colombia, huge cocaine exportation by the main cartels ELN and FARC. Amazingly enough, the United States doesn't come in guns ablaze and destroy the country like in Afghanistan Syria Iraq Pakistan, Yemen, Libya and Somalia.

Nope, the corporate elite and politicians of all shapes and sizes love the cocaine!!!

So Colombia endures continued violence and failure to develop as a strong country for the benefit of the New World Order.

The reality is that these criminal groups are nurtured by the same governments that allege to be anti-crime. Hello - ISIS?

US Government is butt hurt again as recently Russia began bombings in Syria.

On the flip side, back in 1937 an impoverished USA gave birth to the Marijuana tax act, and it was all over after that especially for other sovereign nations that later became part of the United Nations. We all know who likes to be boss at the UN and other summit meetings.

So if President Homobama said that in all 50 states marijuana could be legal, key corporations in multiple sectors of US economy would crumble without funding to sell their inferior product which cannabis would replace immediately.

Medical, Pharmaceutical, Petro, Paper and Textiles, Tobacco and Alcohol : These are the turd burglars that keep marijuana from the people.

The reality is that these criminal groups are nurtured by the same governments that allege to be anti-crime.

That's why all of you should buy a farm and ditch the city life before marshal law comes to your doorstep :laughtwo:

Uh oh, somebody's knocking brb...

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom