ChieftainSeed's Tezzerack & Wedding Punch From Brother Mendel

CheiftainSeed

***WELCOME ALL TO MY GROW***

Quick update... My last grow journal was cut absolutely short... Don't ask! Just put it this way, house pets.

Let's jump right in... I have started completely over by using the paper towel method on a couple Brother Mendel's Tezzerack and Wedding Punch seeds, 4 total.

20191008_082725.jpg

20191008_082700.jpg

Took about 3 days until I got long enough tap roots to put into soil... The soil is 1/2 Fox Farm Ocean Forest 1/4 Worm Casting and 1/4 Perlite... May seem like I'm starting hot for seedlings but honestly in my 2+ years growing I havent had an issue...

I initially did a slurry test on my soil prior to adding the seeds... What I did was add all my soil mix which was 4 solo cups of FFOF soil, 2 cups of WC, and 2 cups of Perlite and tested with my pH meter... 7.0 pH was the result
20191011_080335.jpg

Since I am NectarFam I run Nectar For The God's nutrients (although I want to try hydroponic soon) and the recommended pH for seedlings is 6.1 to 6.3 so I dropped in some Herculean Harvest bone meal juice to drop that pH in my soil...

20191011_081056.jpg

Next I place them in their homes in solo cups and covered them with plastic baggies with a small mist before covering them up... I placed them under 4 CFL cool white light bulbs and I am off and underway....

20191011_084236.jpg

Theses babies are housed in a 3x3 tent with passive air cooling and humidifier... I should not have any temp or humidity issues according to my last trial that ended prematurely horrific...

But now we full steam ahead on this trial and I expect great results...

I plan on trying out the Phlizon CREE COB 2000W LED lights... Been hearing good things for the price and ultimately trying to get away from HID lighting which is super expensive to get away from the heat and cooling costs...

Bare with me and hang out... We are just getting started, should be fun... Enjoy

-Chieftain Seed

Day 5 - I am counting the days from the time I dropped the seed between the wet paper towel. Everything looks fine... Look like I got a premature Wedding Punch, but I'm sure it'll catch up... Praying I get a male and female from the Wedding Punch only cause they are my last beans of the strain. I would like to pollinate a couple buds to keep the strain. I received a 5 pack and lost the last 3 so yea hoping to get some pollen... So yea day 5... To be continued...

20191013_202347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom