Chillin420 SuperSilverHaze 2012

Chillin420

Ok, so it is december 23 and the world didn't come to an end. So I'm now formally posting my journal online. Hopefully this will help me keep better track of things.

IMAG013821.jpg

This is my small indoor grow for Super Silver Haze.

In a seedling stage, but will quickly move to veg stage. Currently at about 675ppm in the water.

Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Bloom

Hydroponics setup. I had a 20 gallon aquarium just sitting around. since I do the fish thing, mostly freshwater, I have a source of water to put into my hydro system that is already decently PH balanced (around 6.5) and buy the time I add my minerals I usually end up around 5.9.

I have several CFL's running T5 and screw in bulbs and 1 UV bulb. 1 600W HPS that is currently only on for 9hrs per day. That is also the only time that the fan is on to cool the tent.

I am manually watering these babies 1 - 2 times per day. I will soon setup a pump in the tank to pump water up to the plants on a times to get 2 watering s per day.

The image above shows 2 plants, but I noticed the night I took this pic, that another seed had started up. So that is why the pic below has 3 plants.

IMAG013914.jpg

I am going to try to update weekly with new pics and progress.

Drop me a line if you have questions, or just want to let me know what you think.

Good start, keep the pix comeing ......:thumb:

So here I am at the end of week 3.

IMAG014217.jpg

I have a 1340 on the ppm meter, and I think I want to double that. I have some algae growth that I didn't have last time, and I'm thinkin that by doubling the nutes might keep the algae growth down.

For anyone looking at this, how does the progress look thus far?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom