Choosing the best leds?

Bweezy

420 Member
Well I figured out I'm going with top quailty lights but I have several options, heres a few I'm looking at..looking for feedback its for a 2x4 tent and ill be growing autos and 12 on 12s maybe 3 or 4 plants in soil

Timber lights I think it's the 3vl the one with three lights for the 2x4

Optic led 2x4 3 optic 1 cobs non dimmable

Rapid leds 2x4 setup wit 4 lights dimmable

And last the California light works solarxtreme 500

Don't know which one to get they all look awesome

You may also want to take a look at the quantum boards. They have a couple with 3ft heatsinks. Led grow lights depot is a new sponsor here, they may give a discount.

I have a qb 288v2 260 watt 3000k with the extra long heatsink. It works great. It's quiet, cool and repairable and you can upgrade to newer boards or bigger drivers in the future.

You may also want to take a look at the quantum boards. They have a couple with 3ft heatsinks. Led grow lights depot is a new sponsor here, they may give a discount.

I have a qb 288v2 260 watt 3000k with the extra long heatsink. It works great. It's quiet, cool and repairable and you can upgrade to newer boards or bigger drivers in the future.

Are those for full grow from seed to harvest?
And have you used any of the lights im asking about?

those are all good, i think it depends more on what the size you are looking to light and also what kelvin you are going to use.
just dont get a cheapo chinese blurple and youre good lol

What would you choose if you had a 2x4 goina grow 3 to 4 autos and use it for 12 on 12 plants after couple aut grows?

I have both a Cali Lightworks SS440 with uvb, a Timber Grow lights cxb3590 cob, and a Timber grow lights QB. They both are top of the line led light manufacturers. I honestly couldnt pick a favorite between them if I had to. Your definitely on the right track tho!! Lighting and what strain to run will be your toughest decisions.

same here thats what i got and it works great, i dont have the budget for the more expensive ones OP posted here.
remeber quantum boards have no UV light so gotta get something to add a little bit if you go that route

Thanks man!,,, ive narrowed it down from the timbers and the chilled logic ! I think I'm goina with the chilled logic just for the fact it has 4 lights unlike the timber 3vl

What would you choose if you had a 2x4 goina grow 3 to 4 autos and use it for 12 on 12 plants after couple aut grows?
any of those lights are good, just check qhat the “flowering footprint” of the light and find one that matches your 2 x 4.
i personally have a hlg 260 for a small tent, added a fullspectrum + uv flourescent to get some uv light as well. all total cost me approx 375$. if i push the driver to the max i have around 290 watts (240 from the qb and 56 from the two flourescents)

Thanks man!,,, ive narrowed it down from the timbers and the chilled logic ! I think I'm goina with the chilled logic just for the fact it has 4 lights unlike the timber 3vl
thatll work great i bet, one day ill have the money for a top notch light and a tent to go with a bigger place.
wish i had a growing partner to get a house and grow weight, but until then gotta do my microgrows, yueld as much as possible and keep it moving and saving money

Same way too man ..the only reason I'm able to buy these is tax time lol
One thing I have found tho is there's no warranty info for these lights! Wonder what thats about ..i emailed and waiting for a response now ..yea I need a house to grow at to supply what i smoke I dont think this 2x4 tent will work lol..

Back
Top Bottom