Christmas Tree Budd

psiloeye420

I was interested in a strain called Christmas Tree. I hear its going to be coming around soon where im at and was wondering what kind of scent i should look for or any other traits that would help me in trying to make sure i get the "real deal"

my g/f brother got some of that last year, That shit was some good smelling bud.. I forget the specifics about it, but damn that was the shit!

aahh ya i had some of that about 2 weeks ago was one of the tastyest strains i hv ever had and smelled great i enjoyed ever part of it

I'm thinking some people are just slapping the name "christmas tree" on some cannabis because it's around christmas.

unless you got it from co-op

na it looks like a christmas tree with the nice red hairs and the high crystal count

lol- I wouldn't want my bud to look like a pine tree.

I have seen bud that looks like that but i wouldn't even, really classify it as "bud". It was 30$ for a 1/2

I'm thinking some people are just slapping the name "christmas tree" on some cannabis because it's around christmas

^this i believe to be true^
ive never heard of nor encountered such a thing....

most MJ's main colas look like christmas trees anyway.... probably just some good dense nugs

^thats why im gonna decorate a pot plant for christmas and when santa visits my house he better not bring the fuzz haha^

Back
Top Bottom