Christmas Tree Bud

Weedpuff90

420 Member
So some people were talking about this strain that came out in the 90’s. They were in the Midwest. I’m from the East Coast and we use to get it around this time every year m. I wish some one knew the strain. It tasted like it was grown right near Christmas trees. I was hoping someone had found out what it was. So maybe the dispensary can find some

So some people were talking about this strain that came out in the 90’s. They were in the Midwest. I’m from the East Coast and we use to get it around this time every year m. I wish some one knew the strain. It tasted like it was grown right near Christmas trees. I was hoping someone had found out what it was. So maybe the dispensary can find some
Never heard of it but I’m in the UK.

I know a couple of strains that are heavy on the pine terpenes, might be worth looking at 🫶

Never heard of it but I’m in the UK.

I know a couple of strains that are heavy on the pine terpenes, might be worth looking at 🫶
They have Blue Dreams I could try it soon. With all the strains out there you would think someone would clone it. If you smoke it,You’ll instantly know it’s Christmas Tree bud.

Back
Top Bottom