CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile1356507999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240832148.jpg
I think they look better now with their hair cutz. Im not sure but is that a female pistil

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's just new growth. Pistils are white, you will know when they are there!!! You will also never, ever mistake a male for a female once you see it in person once!

So these LED's burn that bad at close proximity? I have a 600w HPS cool tube with a 460cfm inline fan like 6-10 inches away and 0 burn. Only time I have ever burned a plant with LIGHT is with fucking CFL's, LOL!

Yeah I had bleached tips on all of my top Colas. I'm working on something that should remedy the situation.

Dirt Man Dan

Funny you ask that. I smoked the scissor hash the other night. And tried some of the buds with a few buds last night.
We all had the same reaction. It hits hard and fast.type of stuff that makes you forget where you are. But your left sober again in like 30 min. And there is a complete lack of taste. It smokes just fine. But you can't taste anything. Rather strange.
Im kinds dissatisfied with the final product. It looks bomb as shit tho.

Dirt Man Dan

Let it cure for a few weeks and see what happens!

I got one Blueberry in my tent, hope it at least looks as good as yours! From Canuk seeds though.

OMG. Please teach all the new guys how to build these. I'm so tired of answering LED questions...so very, very tired.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh so shove the burden on me. Lol. I just recently figured it out myself. This is actually a modified kit that Growmau5 designed.

Dirt Man Dan

It's not hard to make a tent. The hard part is keeping square. And getting the fabric right so it don't rip your corners.

Dirt Man Dan

So I've been test running the light today. I can't look in the box with it at full power. I have to dim down to at least 75% so I don't have to squint. The LED's hardly get warm. I had it at full power for 2 hours. And I could rest my hand on top of the heat sinks indefinitely. They haven't gotten above 85 degrees that I've seen. And all my fans are as low as I can push them.

Dirt Man Dan

Hey buddy, I saw your comments on the frostiness of your BBs. What I've found from my runs is that heat and humidity are the biggest enemies of frost. If you want 'em frosty, keep the humidity low and stay closer to the lower end of the recommended temps. I don't know how that would affect yield but you're a micro-grower so you probably don't care too much about that.

These are 2 Blueberry derivatives which I think look very Blueberry compared to their siblings. 1 is a berry bomb auto, the other is a HSO Blue Dream auto. They're both in the 25-45% rh range all the time (being winter and having a very strong fan) and they're frosty AF! The lower temps just started to bring that purple out in the tips of the calyx's too. I'm in love! :D

Berry Bomb
DSC_0491-sm.JPG

Blue Dream
DSC_0496-sm.JPG

Back
Top Bottom