CKS Blueberry Grow

Looks like you got some nice buds out of it to me, guess I'm still so new at it that if I get anything that looks decent from the plant then I consider it a Win and I"m happy ;) :rofl::rofl:

What light you get?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I got a DIY Cree LED kit. From a company called. Rapid LED out of California. They have a 10 chip kit that has the same output as a brand new t5 for half the wattage. I ordered 2.with a dimmer kit. Plan on putting them together to make a false ceiling on my box. Better spectrum. And better coverage. Should be a win win for me

Dirt Man Dan

Looks like you got some nice buds out of it to me, guess I'm still so new at it that if I get anything that looks decent from the plant then I consider it a Win and I"m happy ;) :rofl::rofl:
I did 4 runs in an old PC case. With some crap bag seed I got my hands on. Every time I was hoping to pull a winner. And kept getting disappointed. So we all have to start somewhere. .

Dirt Man Dan

I got a DIY Cree LED kit. From a company called. Rapid LED out of California. They have a 10 chip kit that has the same output as a brand new t5 for half the wattage. I ordered 2.with a dimmer kit. Plan on putting them together to make a false ceiling on my box. Better spectrum. And better coverage. Should be a win win for me

Dirt Man Dan

Sweeeeeeeeeet.
You'll double your yields. Triple with PK boost.

I am growing the same ladies hopefully 4 Girls I'm in week 4 veg been trying to post a picture but haven't figured it out here yet I been following your U channel Dirt man Dan..Hopefully my do as well as yours..

You gotta get the phone app. I had no luck posting photos until I got the app. Now I just press the "add photo" icon and select it from my library. Easy.

420-magazine-mobile380422821.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look very close to my girls in their earlier structure. Mine were about the size of yours are in the photo. About 3-4 weeks after seed. Is when I had to top.mine and bend them over. What's your plans? Any topping or training

Dirt Man Dan

Stay tuned as well. I have 2 clones that are in incubation. Awaiting some changes in the grow space

Dirt Man Dan

I'm using a 32 x 32 x 62 inch grow tent so I'm not planning on topping I might just train one for the experience I'm not sure. Should know gender so I hope. I'm using the marshydro 96 reflector with the 5w leds with veg and boom modes. And I think I'm getting a little light stress not sure so I move the light up its about 25" away for the top of the plants was a 18"

Not at all brother...now look close at ur pics..u see what i do....................right.darkness under those giant fan leaves..when u trim..be able to see the soil looking down through the top..if you cant then the light can penatrate past the canopy..dont be afraid to cut the big ones..all them little ones will me big in about 3 days.because now THEY can get light..just keep the big ones gone..more light.=bigger growth =bigger buds..they look great..keep up the fine work..
420-magazine-mobile1370610479.jpg

Did some pruning sunday hopefully I didn't got Over broad with them

Yeah man. What old school said. You gotta take out the biggest fan leaves. Thing of them like an umbrella on a hot sunny day it blocks the sun from hitting anything under it. You will be fine as long as you leave at least 1/3 of the plant. Cut out the big leaves. Train the smaller branches to take up the open space. Hop on amazon or whatever you like to use. And get some gardening wire. Super easy to train with that.

Dirt Man Dan

Also. 18 inches of height. Should be OK. I didn't get any light burn on my blueberry until I got under 12 inches.

Dirt Man Dan

Back
Top Bottom