Who has grown the Blueberry? Photos?

Bluntmekanix

Hey guys. First time im ordering real genetics. Pretty excited. Probably going to be my 3rd micro grow. Micro grow because I only have the room for a single plant, PC case grow. Ive done a bag seed that turned out ok. This current grow is/was a flowering clone. Or monster crop as some you tubers have named it. from the same bag of seeds.

my question is are the Phenos in this blueberry all that I hope they will be? Ive gotten some pretty sweet and fruity tasting stuff here in Philly before.The guy always calls it blueberry.its not often it comes around but when it does, It always seems to be the same structure too. Extremely bright colored buds almost yellow or white with a soft but dense/tight bud makeup. smells fruity like a box of fresh Jersey berries. taste is equally as sweet makes you lick your lips its so sweet.

so anyone on here grown the CKS Blueberry? have any photos or stories you'd like to share?

I did grow one blueberry before. Is a pretty tall plant if you let it get that big. Really stretches when switched to 12/12. But its a beautiful plant. It yields very good if giving the right amount of nuts and light. The only thing with this plant is to get that berry flavor is if you let it bud until it is 100% finished. I stole a few buds off mine when i thought it was about a week from being done but there wasn't much berry taste off it . But it was very strong. So i waited about three more weeks until the plant just couldn't bud anymore and the colour changed to a nice purple/ blue tint and it had a very strong berry taste. Very fun plant to grow. I got about 3 1/2 ounces off the one plant.

this is a blueberry i grew from a while back, i believe its somwhere around day 30-40 into flower.
20160301_100608.jpg

i didnt get any blue colored phenos out of the two i grew. green buds with some purple in the stems, spear shaped nugs. one pheno looked higher quality than the other. this is the lower quality plant. however the only picture i have of them.

Back
Top Bottom