CKS Blueberry Grow

This looks natural to me. Nature!! A drug is defined as a man made substance. Not a plant
420-magazine-mobile2053336390.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats quite the bush you got there..nice!!

Its Beginner's luck or I just have a natural green thumb

Thats quite the bush you got there..nice!!
Plus I had a lot of helpful advice on this thread. So a shout out for those who went out of their way to send me advice. .

It's been a while. But I'm back. Kinda forgot about this thread. Lol. Good to see things are going well for you Joel.

Dirt Man Dan

So my re veg clones are taking forever to get going. I made up a simple Co2 bulle counter. And dropped it in the box. I switch which bag I put the Co2 line in every couple hours. Finally some growth.
But I have even better news. A local DGC got ahold of me. DGC= dude grows crew. Go check out the dude grows podcast if you want to know more.
But anyway. Come to find out. I have a fellow grower in the next town over. So he offered to trade me some of his Tangie seeds for some of my blueberry. AND I'm getting a cut or 2 of his blue dream once it's big enough. Oh yea I love the DGC. We always look out for one another.

Dirt Man Dan

420-magazine-mobile118826027.jpg
I didn't think they would get this big so fast I'm kinda glad one was a male. I think it would have been too crowded in there. I can get better air flow like this. Do you guys think it's safe to have the humidity hit 90% for 7 to 8 hour when the lights and eshust fan is off. When lights and eshust are on it stays around 50% I'm just worried about bud rot..

That high humidty is not good brother..try to fix that problem if u can..
Be a shame to lose all the beautiful bud to some mold..
Just always keep that fan going for sure..
Looking just perfect..!!
Trimming alot of those fan leaves would help alot by the way..

Yeah I'm planning on doing a little defoiling this weekend. I do keep a fan on them 24/7 . But I do true off the eshust when at night . I might just have to keep it on 24/7 too or get a bigger dehumidifier

That exhaust is needed 24/7. No way arround it imo.

If the humidity still is over 70, which is borderline already, you can try to keep the temps a lil higher/closer to the day temps or dehumid the air fast

Do your leaves already have wet spots in very crowded areas?

I would change that quick. You will be the luckiest man in the universe if you wont get problems at 90%.

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Yea their wore a few wet spots I would see now and then. So I gave them a little trim for better light and air flow and I been keeping the eshust on 24/7 . Don't want all my hard work to go to waste just cause a little blower fan noise. My lights just came on now ..and my humidity stayed below 62% over night with eshust on. Drops Down quickly after lights trun on

Back
Top Bottom