CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile529727975.jpg
so I'm getting this small dehumidifier for my grow tent . It's GDM20 model it says up to 1100 cubic feet. (It's cheap.) So I would think it would be fine. So when the light are off and the fans are off my meter says that it's Going over 90-95% re. I keep the fans on 17 to 18 hours a day. When lights are on with fans its about 55 60 %. I don't like the noise when I'm trying to sleep so off they go. Do you guys think this dehumidifier will work for me.

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It should work. But like all electronic components it's going to add a touch of heat. Normally only a couple degrees. How big Is the resivour? It might fill up quickly on you with that much RH. So make sure you check it often

Dirt Man Dan

Jimmy James. I got a phone call last night. That may just change my life. A friend of mine has been doing some work around here. And we need an investor. Willing to say they can umbrella us with at least 500k. By the end of March. So we can get our licenses for medical products. We have legal backing. And a local company that is willing to parter up and put dispensing areas in all of their shops.

If you know anyone that would want to help us. Please email me Dirtmandan420@gmail.com

Dirt Man Dan

Thanks Jimmy. So now I have to decide if he is a ture male then do I want more CKS Blueberry seeds or not. I'm sure that in one year and 5 mouths we'll also have seeds for sale here in the dispensaries that will be opening up. Since my state pasted last election the use of recreational and cultivation of marijuana. Sales won't start till June 2018

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would separate the male then collect the pollen in a vial then kill it. You can selectively pollinate a bud or two and produce seeds without pollinating the entire plant.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom