CKS Blueberry Grow

So I got a Lil stoned this morning and put pics of my clones in another person's thread and not my own first. lol. I get confused sometimes when I'm on my phone vs my computer. I apologize for any one who has to double see this.

So ill soark another and tell you a little tale. After 3 weeks in some dirt under the new lights. My clones are finally starting to show something... But your probably looking at the the plants going. They look weird. Well that's because they are. As am I. If your not familiar with the term monster cropping it's when your re-veg a flowering clone. So about 4-6 weeks into flower on my last grow. I was doing some defol and wanted to see if something that happened to me before could be replicated again.
I had gotten a Flowering clone from a friend when I was doing my bag seed grows in my pc case with CFL. And he told me that he took the clone too late and it was probably gonna die. So I took it from him pulled it out of the rock wool cube and popped it in some water. Covering the bottom so it was dark. This is how I was taught to propagate a cutting. And for about 2 months this clone sat in a cup of tap water and didn't do a dam thing. But it was somehow surviving off whatever little bit of crap is in my tap water. One day I checked on it and there were finally some little root pimples starting to form. So I made up a small pot of dirt and put it in there with a very mild nute solution. Next thing I knew the plant had started to grow all crazy weird. But I read up on it and that was normal. So after about a month and a half. The plant had finally sorted it self back out and was producing normal leaves again. I transplanted to a bigger pot. LST the crap out of it and wound up with a 12 topper in a frigging PC case. It was crazy crowded.
So I wanted to try it again with these cuttings. And wouldn't you know. It seems to have worked again. I successfully stalled cuttings for like 2 months.

420-magazine-mobile1814953020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623803911.jpg

Dirt Man Dan

Joel. If you look very close at the bottom of the crappier looking plant. I have some white fuzz starting to form. ;)

Dirt Man Dan

Ya. There's 10 pro garden shops within 2km of where I live. Most of them carry nematodes. Canadians love gardening.
420-magazine-mobile1431148056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
That was meant for Seymour lol. I know you northern boys love nature. I mean look at your flag....

Dirt Man Dan

Hey dirty
I havent seen mites today and the plants grew 2 inches in under 24 hours after my high pressure water treatment yesterday, couldnt be that bad :)) hell i am only on day 2 after flip and hope they stop growing soon. I have about an absolute maximum of 20 more inches until things get nasty/hit the lights. You must me laughing right now :) i have this high sativa dom i grew last time from clones and there was almost none of the up to 280% stretch for this strain i read about.

Now i have clones from one of her seed sisters and they stretch alot.

For the pest control:
I can share a recipe of some natural killer for mites and bugs i have brewed out of some plants today. For spraying and watering if needed. I can post in here if youre cool with that. :) very easy and if this stuff makes me cry, the bugs will too i guess :)

I will use it this evening just before lights out and rinse them off with tap water after 12 hours.

I dont want to use any chemicals on them, even they get washed after harvest. No good for healthy nugz

Hey dirty
I havent seen mites today and the plants grew 2 inches in under 24 hours after my high pressure water treatment yesterday, couldnt be that bad :)) hell i am only on day 2 after flip and hope they stop growing soon. I have about an absolute maximum of 20 more inches until things get nasty/hit the lights. You must me laughing right now :) i have this high sativa dom i grew last time from clones and there was almost none of the up to 280% stretch for this strain i read about.

Now i have clones from one of her seed sisters and they stretch alot.

For the pest control:
I can share a recipe of some natural killer for mites and bugs i have brewed out of some plants today. For spraying and watering if needed. I can post in here if youre cool with that. :) very easy and if this stuff makes me cry, the bugs will too i guess :)

I will use it this evening just before lights out and rinse them off with tap water after 12 hours.

I dont want to use any chemicals on them, even they get washed after harvest. No good for healthy nugz

Plants grow another 40% in heights during flower. That's why you use the SCROG.
Some of my branches are 2 1/2 feet long. I had to pull them under the SCROG over to the other plants. If you could see the branches they'd look like this...
420-magazine-mobile795237040.jpg

A Scroggins screen can make things look different than they really are. That's a good representation of what the branches really look like. Shit is everywhere.

Dirt Man Dan

Seymour, Joel thought he had a pest problem. When really his beneficials were teaming with life.
But your on the right track with your pepper spray. Keep some around for muggers too. Lol. But you can go get some DE from your local garden place or even a big hardware store should have it . Should give you a little extra edge on bug control. And it's a good source of silica for the plants.

Dirt Man Dan

So I thought that I purchased BLUEberry. Not PURPLE berry. Lol. The colors on these things are amazing. But I feel like I kinda got the shaft on the frost. What do you guys think.

420-magazine-mobile2018326802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626691812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879190198.jpg

That's awesome man I have some personal blueberry indica atm and the bugs are almost purple and it reads like grandma's fresh blueberry muffins⛽⛽

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Never had a clone root so fast. 6 days after cutting this Blueberry clone, I hope its mother is good smoke and purples up like Dan's!

clone69.jpg

420-magazine-mobile632481980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716129452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097784777.jpg
so here's an update on the CKS blueberry today makes 2 weeks on 12/12 . They are looking very bushy. There's only one that is showing buds I think... The one far right . That one was trimmed up like a lollipop because she got sick at one point early on and the lower leaves had to come off.. but she seemed to recover very well but the other 3 don't seem to have those buds showing up like that one yet., But they look great.

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile632481980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716129452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097784777.jpg
so here's an update on the CKS blueberry today makes 2 weeks on 12/12 . They are looking very bushy. There's only one that is showing buds I think... The one far right . That one was trimmed up like a lollipop because she got sick at one point early on and the lower leaves had to come off.. but she seemed to recover very well but the other 3 don't seem to have those buds showing up like that one yet., But they look great.

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just warning you. A week after the buds pop your leaves will start yellowing and dying. This is normal. It's using up the stored energy in the leaves and starting foliage production on the bud sites.
Don't panic!

Back
Top Bottom