CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile439405228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1150442141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085923803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile856598688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile504647973.jpg
so I'm have an issue with one of the plants. I noticed it yesterday on a few leaves and a little more today. Its dry brown looking spots it's also the plant that's a little lite green on the very top. Started the day after the soil test. There was some very small roots that got a little torn up from the spoon that I used to scoop up the soil . But I did also took soil from the other pots too and they look fine. she's still growing side ways every well not so much on the top where it's a lite green

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile439405228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1150442141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085923803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile856598688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile504647973.jpg
so I'm have an issue with one of the plants. I noticed it yesterday on a few leaves and a little more today. Its dry brown looking spots it's also the plant that's a little lite green on the very top. Started the day after the soil test. There was some very small roots that got a little torn up from the spoon that I used to scoop up the soil . But I did also took soil from the other pots too and they look fine. she's still growing side ways every well not so much on the top where it's a lite green

Can't imagine the soil test would cause enough root damage to make any difference at all.

What kind of lights are you using and how far is the light from the sick plant?

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

That video was gross. Lol. But yep. That's a big ass colony of fungus nats. Kinda makes your skin crawl

Dirt Man Dan

Noticed tiny little white worms poking out of the side of my smart pots all four pots

Use mosquito dunks. Put the donut in the watering can for at least 24 hours and then water plants. Keep dunk in the watering can and water when needed.

I had gnat issues and this was the only method that worked for me and it is safe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Use mosquito dunks. Put the donut in the watering can for at least 24 hours and then water plants. Keep dunk in the watering can and water when needed.

I had gnat issues and this was the only method that worked for me and it is safe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also, a major factor with fungus gnats is that if you stop over-watering, the problem is much easier to fight.

Yellow sticky cards work great too!

And the mosquito dunks can also be crushed between your fingers and sprinkled over the top of your soil.

Great product!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

So I'm not normally one to brag. But the package I got yesterday kind of merit me sticking my chest out a little. Being as its the only one in existence as far as I know.....
420-magazine-mobile1667357653.jpg

Dirt Man Dan

Back
Top Bottom