CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile820587922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1252733590.jpg
I got an army of ladies

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That video was gross. Lol. But yep. That's a big ass colony of fungus nats. Kinda makes your skin crawl

Dirt Man Dan
That video was pretty gross. I would move if that was me recording that. The ones I saw wore skinnier and didn't seem to have black heads. They wore poking out of the fabric of the pots on the sides that were touching each other when I pulled them apart there they wore. The plants still looking good tho even after I soaked them in the safe garden stuff and it got rid of the white mildew that was growing on the out side of the pots too.
Do they look like fungus gnats?

Fungus gnat larvae snake crossing the sidewalk - YouTube

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

I had those before germinating seeds..turned the inside to mush..they were literally in the seeds eating them..dont know what the hell they are..anybody know?? I was able to kill them soil drenching with neen oil.i hate freakin bugs too
420-magazine-mobile524865927.jpg
they looked more like these

If I'm not mistaken. They look like nematodes. Which are actually benfical depending of the type ...they feed on other smaller organisms in the soil.
If your plants look fine. I'd let these guys hang around.

Wait. I just saw you release the army of lady's. If they like the nematodes. They will be here for a while. Otherwise. You might just have a bunch of dead bugs soon. Lol. Keep us updated and hopefully you can keep them little lady's contained

Dirt Man Dan

And your white fuzzy stuff. Was probably mycorrhizae. Which is another beneficial. What soil are you using. Because it sounds like you got a ton of microbiological goodness going on there.

420-magazine-mobile1755623439.jpg

Dirt Man Dan

And your white fuzzy stuff. Was probably mycorrhizae. Which is another beneficial. What soil are you using. Because it sounds like you got a ton of microbiological goodness going on there.

420-magazine-mobile1755623439.jpg

Dirt Man Dan
420-magazine-mobile131956899.jpg

If I'm not mistaken. They look like nematodes. Which are actually benfical depending of the type ...they feed on other smaller organisms in the soil.
If your plants look fine. I'd let these guys hang around.

Wait. I just saw you release the army of lady's. If they like the nematodes. They will be here for a while. Otherwise. You might just have a bunch of dead bugs soon. Lol. Keep us updated and hopefully you can keep them little lady's contained

Dirt Man Dan

Just let it go man.. your bio life is frothing at the mouth... this is a good thing.

I had those before germinating seeds..turned the inside to mush..they were literally in the seeds eating them..dont know what the hell they are..anybody know?? I was able to kill them soil drenching with neen oil.i hate freakin bugs too

Sounds like you had Dorylaimida nematodes. They're parasitic. They'll eat the seeds and plants. They burrow in the xylem and destroy everything. Not beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom