CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile615925351.jpg
so it's obvious which one is male

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would pull that he/she as soon as you can. And honestly there's much debate. But I wouldn't mess with herm pollen. I'd just pop seeds till I found a regular male if I wanted to go the breeding route. That's just me. I don't have any experience with breeding. So take it with a grain of salt.

Dirt Man Dan

I would pull that he/she as soon as you can. And honestly there's much debate. But I wouldn't mess with herm pollen. I'd just pop seeds till I found a regular male if I wanted to go the breeding route. That's just me. I don't have any experience with breeding. So take it with a grain of salt.

Dirt Man Dan
i went head and remeved the ladyboy last night before lights out . I didn't kill him yet cause I want to see what I can use its leaves for like oil's , lotions or tea's.
420-magazine-mobile1401618942.jpg

I agree with dirt man dan. also from experience, used a hermie to pollinate out of about 50 tries I found a female. You can only imagine the time wasted. I would get that out asap

Sent from my SM-S975L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That sucks bro. Can't you get legal? I had the cops show up once. Once. I showed them all the paperwork and the plants and they still wanted to rummage through my house and act like bully cops. What they didn't know is a) I have cameras everywhere and b) when they pulled up I called my lawyer and put him on speakerphone. He sat quietly listening to them intimidate me and when the main bully cop said he didn't care about the paperwork and he was going to tear down my Grow and take me to jail my lawyer spoke up and said "I wouldn't do that if I were you". The cop said "who the fuck is this?" And then my lawyer introduced himself.
Cops all turned fucking white.
Haven't been back since.
I sent the video to the RCMP internal investigations unit.

If you're in Canada I highly recommend attorney Eric Nash. He specializes in Cannabis law.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Scrolling through this thread and im wondering what led up to this. They didnt just show up one day did they.

Scrolling through this thread and im wondering what led up to this. They didnt just show up one day did they.

No. I think hydro or my Christian neighbor tipped them off. The thing was that when you apply for your ACMPR (formerly MMAR) your name goes on a list to inform the police that you're operating a legal Grow. You sign it, it goes to the local police station.
They had no record of such paperwork. Luckily I kept all the forms and my card. But what deterrence are some pieces of paper or a plastic card to the police? Obviously none.
I'm hoping the new ACMPR system will be better. Haven't had a visit yet. Knock on wood.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom