CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile1266990577.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking awesome!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

how cool is that dirtmandan i didnt know you had a youtube wow. i was looking over the thread and joel13 the (hermie) looked like a male plant with female flowers. you dont ever want to deal with hermies so throw that (pollen) out. a true hermie will carrie those genes,bad.any cbd in a male has to be so low that not worth juicing or anything.(opinion).when pollonating you want a true male thats big and bad and all that. on humidity- water in the morning-will be less humid at night.go into your tent during dark and see if you like the conditions for you-if not the plants wont either. with no fan at night they are basically brathing their own exsaghs. and torst that gel is some crazy stuff man.wow. i usually dont get nice roots like that for 2 weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1178904460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile943383310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile539215265.jpg
so this is a few days past week 6 of flowering. Not sure if I want to start the dry koolbloom the dr earth's soil I'm using is already high in P&K. the 3 soil test I did always should really high PK I'm afraid to burn them

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Good choice on the blueberry and
everything is looking great! Now they will really start to bulk up :)

I'm trying to be patient as mine are almost ready and they smell soooo good. :)
420-magazine-mobile933298715.jpg

The HotBox

I'm just finishing my 3rd and final week. My 8-10 week Crop King PK seems to be taking 12 weeks.
Big boost though. Really kicked in week 2. Now it's one more feeding then flush flush flush.

Thanx... I was hoping for a 8 week strain but it's looking like a 9 or 10 for me... Your BB looks much happier than mine... she's so freaking picky...

I did do my research before I started I also did have a couple issues but I just read the plants paid attention to detail and did even more research, got some help on here so I had my hands full for a while. But I enjoy it. First grow is usually always going to be the hardest. do you have pictures of your blueberry. just curious to see how other cks BB turn out. You can kind of get a perspective of the genetics with different influences

Twox's CKS Blueberry @6.5 weeks
She received the same feeding regimen that I feed all my ladies and she doesn't seem to like it much. She's definetly too rich in nitrogen and I'm sure she's root bound too. I'm probably overfeeding her too but I'm kinda lazy sometimes and don't feel like making a special feed just for her.. She's doing ok I guess but she's definitely the slowest plant I've ever grown. First 3 weeks of flower were all stretch and zero bud development.
20170318_194512.jpg
20170318_194446.jpg

Holy shit. This thread is still going.... Joel. The pics I just saw of your blueberry is looking quite similar to what mine did. And twox this strain took forever for me too. Jimmy James. How have you been

Dirt Man Dan

Back
Top Bottom