CKS Blueberry Grow

420-magazine-mobile351178960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1025131829.jpg
so I did try out on one plant . the splitting of the stem from Robert Bergman email we'll see what happens

Hope you don't mind if I take a peek,,,, Looks like I'm right on time... Congrats on a nice little harvest there... I see you doing that wound trick... A guy showed me that in the 70's. He used a nail. I could never tel if it helped,, but he swore by it.. I had a question for ya?? You've grew afew of CKS strains? And suggestions? I'm going to get a pack of one of the fem photo plants.. Thanks and once more congrats on the harvest.. Hope she smokes well for ya.. Keepem Green

Hope you don't mind if I take a peek,,,, Looks like I'm right on time... Congrats on a nice little harvest there... I see you doing that wound trick... A guy showed me that in the 70's. He used a nail. I could never tel if it helped,, but he swore by it.. I had a question for ya?? You've grew afew of CKS strains? And suggestions? I'm going to get a pack of one of the fem photo plants.. Thanks and once more congrats on the harvest.. Hope she smokes well for ya.. Keepem Green

What I noticed with the BB was that they require more nutrients than you expect. they grow healthy and they need lots of nutrition. I only went six weeks and veg but I should've gone 8 weeks. i used a soil tester to keep track of the NPK which helped me alone the way. And if you keep your nitrogen a little high the first couple weeks of flower you'll get a healthier pre-flower stretch. And obviously keep your PK up through flowery. And I noticed that they are a little sensitive to pH fluctuation. But not too bad

Back
Top Bottom