CKS Blueberry Grow

I just played it on my phone. Skipping around. But it seems to be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was actually thinking of Dr Claw from the old Inspector Gadget cartoons

420-magazine-mobile786164074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile919041108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047517568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2074108184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1493022399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757651383.jpg

Pulled the girls out form under the MARS for a few. To give them some more water. Previous water and this one have been just water. I'm beginning to flush as they look like they will be done soon. But here's some photos of them under normal light. Look at all the awesome purples.

I believe today is day 49 of flower.

They smell heavenly. Lol. Seriously do not smell like bud at all. It's a very sweet berries like aroma. And stupid sticky.

Looking good..id say you have atleast 2 weeks or more to finish from what im seeing...
Think you pulled the nutes to quick in my opinion..
Way to many white hairs still growing to be even close to finish brother..dont rush it if you want solid rock buds....you went this far..

That's what I'm gathering. The plants started to yellow down bottom so I figured they were ready to be flushed. I haven't chopped anything off yet. Just doing plain water till I see some ambers

So I thought that I purchased BLUEberry. Not PURPLE berry. Lol. The colors on these things are amazing. But I feel like I kinda got the shaft on the frost. What do you guys think.

420-magazine-mobile2018326802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626691812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879190198.jpg

Ill agree..not much frost is there..maybe putting them in the darrk for a few days at harvest time might bring out some resin for ya..i do it..works good..mine are.much stickier when i put the lights out on them

Harvest isnt far off... its already day 54 since I flipped the lights. They have been on a strict water diet for about a week now. Im thinking about hitting them with one last shot of worm casting extract tomorrow when lights are back on. Every other time they got that, the smell increased. So im hoping it will help up the late stage trichome development.

Also considering swapping out the Mars reflector for a COB based DIY build. I have a feeling if I get a more complete spectrum. The clones I have waiting would frost up better.

Day 59. No photos today. I was late getting up.

Old school.
You ran the other blueberry kush right? How long did you let your girls go before they were done.
I'm scoping out the plants. And with my 60x I can only see clear trics. I have a 100x but I'm not a big fan as it's hard to focus. I guess I'll pull it out tonight and take a look.

I just looked at my calander..11 weeks they took brother..letem go..thell get there..seems like forever sometimes i know..i have 2 early miss and one critical not done yet and i harvested there sisters 2 weeks ago..
day 59. No photos today. I was late getting up.

Old school.
You ran the other blueberry kush right? How long did you let your girls go before they were done.
I'm scoping out the plants. And with my 60x i can only see clear trics. I have a 100x but i'm not a big fan as it's hard to focus. I guess i'll pull it out tonight and take a look.

Sent from my iphone using 420 magazine mobile app

Back
Top Bottom