CKS Blueberry Grow

This is what one of the plants looked like

420-magazine-mobile1748143306.jpg

Yea..... about that... I can't back the light off any. It's at the top of my box. Micro Grow Problems....

If you go and watch some of my vids on the tube you'll see what I mean.

yeah it probably is light bleaching. its just all of the tops because they are so close

It might be light bleaching. I see most people keeping even low watt LEDs around 18" away. I just found a few threads about it. Might want to back them off a bit people also say when LED lights get to close it stunts the growth.

420-magazine-mobile1591382292.jpg

I recently had a similar experience. Mars Hydro 600 was only 10" from plant and I couldn't figure out why all growth had completely stopped for nearly a week.

FINALLY, I realized that the light was doing it. I backed off to 16" and after a few days, growth resumed.

The LED lights run so cool, it's easy to think they are not powerful. There was certainly no fear of heat at 10" but the light was just too much.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any way you can cut a hole in the floor of your tent to let the plant sit lower which would give you more room at the top?

And if height is a concern in the future, google "nug buckets mainlining tutorial" for a great technique to save height.

Cutting a hole in the bottom would require me to go under my carpet. Lol. So that's a no go as well.
I had planned on doing a mainline next round. To see what I could get out of this tiny tent.

Not to beat a dead horse but what if you elevated your tent on blocks 6-10" tall? The pot could sit in a saucer on the floor and the tent could contain only vegetation, no dirt - thereby giving you some headroom.

Or is that not stealthy enough for your needs?

Cutting a hole in the bottom would require me to go under my carpet. Lol. So that's a no go as well.
I had planned on doing a mainline next round. To see what I could get out of this tiny tent.

DMD - on 420mag, they refer to ML'ng as flux. Just calling out as some really don't like the ML reference (and it's other meaning). You'll find a lot more threads if you search by flux.

I've seen LA's flux posts. That's some awesome stuff.

As far as my box goes. I could raise it up or go bigger. Once I get myself into a house. I'm in a very small apartment. And I purchased a box that fit under my PC Desk. Where your feet go. So there's not a whole lot of room to work with. Once I get out of here. I already told the wife I'm taking over a room. With all my PC stuff. car tools. And growing shit. I need a storage area. Lol

420-magazine-mobile297501649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80913492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380607423.jpg

An LST I did when I was still in my PC case with 4 cfl's. Mexican bag seed noting special

Had acquired a bunch of seeds. And a buddy and myself figured we'd have some fun. I wound up getting a flower clone off him just to see how the re veg looked.

I feel your pain. When I first started I was playing with micro grows but I realized quickly that i would need way more space then that for all my dreams so I took over the basement.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The micro grows were fun. But I'd love to be able to take over a basement. Believe me. If space allowed. I'd have a 5x5 or better. Running full organically. Co2 bubblers in the corner. The whole 9

Just out of curiosity. Why would you not get feminized seeds from CKS? Instead of spending 6 weeks in hopes that one out of two is female. Very strange approach.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Probably the same reason I have the CKS Blueberry regulars. They don't come feminized but we want blueberry

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What slant eye said. I wanted the blueberry. But it only comes in regular seeds.

I plan on putting cuttings into the micro box as soon as the big girls are done.

Back
Top Bottom