Cloner bucket

Well here's a few Pics on day 7. So far 7 out of 8 have roots showing. Temps in the bucket have been at 80-82. Loving this a lot.

20171009_163400.jpg

20171009_163330.jpg

20171009_163327.jpg

Looks great! They should go crazy over the next few days.

One of the real great things about it is, it pays for itself the first time you use it.

Thanks DukeO. I appreciate your help and you're right about it paying for itself in more ways than, for me my payment is that I've gained the knowledge of something new (well to me anyways) and now can't imagined why I didn't try this a long time ago.

I have a 350 in my 5gal.

I keep it simple and easy.

I fill the cloner with tap water and z7 then take cuttings using no gel or anything.

Then I put them in the cloner and leave the cloner out of the tent for 24 to 48hrs and then I put in the tent but off to the side.

After 5 to7 days I will have roots starting. That is when I give it full light. At about 8 to10 days they have roots almost a foot long. Then I move them into DWC buckets or if I need to keep them longer because I don't have enough room at the time. I will add a little nutes and ph the water in the cloner.

All leaves should stay green that way. To much light over works them.

6" to 12" is what I like to have when they move. That way I can pull some through the bottom of the basket and into the water from day one in the DWC.

How often do you replace the water in the bucket?

Well just a little update. Can't believe I got 100% clones the first time. With my cloner bucket and following the advice that Duke gave me 8 out of 8 made it. First thing I done was to give one to friend to help him get started ( he doesn't know it yet but he's going to get a few more in a couple of weeks). They stayed green the whole time. I think the one thing I'll might do different next time is to take the clones before I flip 12/12. I took these about 7 days after flip and there are a few pitsils showing. Anyway I'm just happy as hell that it worked and was easier than I thought. Thanks to all that helped and I'm hoping those that wish to start cloning will find this useful.

20171022_073353.jpg

20171022_073412.jpg

Well they were put into their veg pots last weekend and look pretty good so far (well to me anyway I'm still excited about this myself LOL).
The one in the solo cup went into a 1 gallon fabric pot for my friend.

20171029_194329.jpg
20171029_194321.jpg

These are the moms in the flower room that they were taken from.

20171029_194403.jpg

20171029_194419.jpg

Everything looks great!

Sure is nice to have the mothers in flower while you have the clones in veg.

You can get a real good idea of how you should grow them out or which one you may want to give more room over another.

Plus a lot of the time for me. I may need to stall them a little in veg if I don't have free space in the bloom tent yet. That gives me time to work them.

I will do a defoliation on them by removing a lot of the fan leaves. That slows them down and lets the inside of the plant grow out and up.

That way when they go into the flower tent they will make 10 to 12 colas each.

You sure have some nice looking buds there....

Just thought I would throw up a picture of the clones in their 3 gallon bags and in the flowering room.

20171208_194958.jpg

Man I'm gonna tell, I still don't why I didn't try cloning earlier than I did, but I'm loving it. Any one else debating about doing it or not just go ahead and plunge in!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom