Clones dying pt. 2

PEOPLEZ

OK I changed my lights from battery operated l.e.d to one 100w n 25w cfl. I put three seeds in the same dome with my clones n they r germinating but the clones are still dieing. I just put in some new clones check it out n let me know if I'm doing it right. The rockwool is damped with water.
IMG_20121211_201403.jpg
IMG_20121211_201330.jpg
IMG_20121211_201348.jpg

I think people tend to over water clones. Thus causing the stems to rot. Are you seeing humidity on the inside of the dome?

It ain't sweating on top but it is on the sides.

This is good news :thumb:

The bad news is that 50% of the clones will perish as you have cut off the growing tip, 1 or 2 might spring into life if their are any small branch sites tooked into the node of where the leafs sprout from... but unlikely !

More good news is that the other 50% of clones have growing tips these will more likely surive & should see roots in 10 to 14 days time may be a bit longer.

Some people like to foliar feed their clones every few days or so with a suitable nutrient solution.

uve taken ur clones wrong thats why they dying. I do clones in one of my spaces under a 600w hps in a 105 site aerocloner and still get 100% success so its not cos ur light is too bright. Give me half hour i'll go do a quick vid for u, my mother that i have access to now has just been completely stripped and is busy recovering but i can take 1 cutting to show u.

since fuzzy duck placed this i'll just put my vid in my journal. U dont need to use the superthrive, hygrozyme or the rooting gel. It wont hurt but it just waste of money really. Ive done it, tried it and wasted the money so u dont have to. plain water is the best, as ive found out over taking thousands ands thousands of cuttings. ive planted over 400 this week alone. good vid though.

I got some spare clones kicking around in the fridge in stasis.

The stasis chamber... real high tec stuff ere & rocket science in progress comes complete with cheese 'n' tomatos :cheesygrinsmiley:

0011096.JPG

Plastic zip lock bag, glass of water pre trimmed clones awaiting reincarnation.

0021104.JPG

The pre trimmed clones awaiting final cut... clones look some thing like this :thumb:

0031048.JPG

The final cut made at 45 degree angle below a node.

004974.JPG

Insert into clone cubes/device of choice & wait for roots to form.

Back
Top Bottom