Clones not well

lengado4

clones well rooted they started of really well then a ph jump and since then they are not happy. got rid of the water and started just distilled water to see what happens. the seedlings in the same ebb and flow are doing really good with ziggies short and fat and green.
The clones are getting skinny and variagated pale green. transplanted into hydrotons 3 days ago they started by bushing out then wham not happy.
Running 200 ppm of hydrazine and clonex in ebb and flow in little cabinet with 100 watts of cf light. 10 gal res. with eco 2 air pump 185 gph sub pump comes on 10 times a day to 2/3 of top.
There is a little growth out the top
What am i doing wrong?

The Hydrazym and clonex are good for helping the clones grow roots but if the clones were well rooted then you need to feed them. Clones have the same age as the mothers you got them from. So when they root you need to feed them just like a mature plant because it is a mature plant. Start feeding it veg nutes at like 600-800ppm to start off and it should fix your problems.

Thank you all ready done 5.7 ph water with 600ppm grow big 100 watt of cfl.
Hope this helps had no problem getting them to root but trying to get them growing has been hard. hopefully this will help. Using a gal. right now if they look like they like it i will fill the ebb and flow system. had to draining when then looked unhappy.
to water thanks all.

Looks like it's working started with a gallon of mix and used ith thru the day and after about the second watering i could see the the girl starting to look up. so mixed the sump with the same mix as per fox farms
the water cycle is every 1 1/2 hours for 2 min. to 2/3 fill in system.
thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom