Closet Grow Box Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the super closet is worth it? I want to buy the trinity 3.0. Someone please let me know.
Buster did you get the trinity? I am doing my first grow with mine. check out my link bellow. They really should have put two fans in each closet. One for the top of the grow and one for base. They are not near as stealth as they want you to believe. So if the reason you want to use this system is to have it be unnoticed don't. But if you want a compact enclosed grow room then go for.I may be outgrowing my closet real soon so if you are in Washington and want to save some real money on one let me know.

So is the super closet is worth it? I want to buy the trinity 3.0. Someone please let me know.

no, they overheat and they dont stop any smell, none! i have an accelerated technologies stanley 336 pro, the 2012 grow box of the year by HT mag!! my buddy has a supercloset, it is such a piece of crap! my stanley works jsut as advertised, no smell and no overheating!

I have purchased the LED Trinity from Supercloset and so far so good. I've started a grow journal if anyone cares to see my results. Still seedlings but not for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom