Clowns U-Turn Grow

good joke lebowski...

how long does it take before flowers start showing? i would think by 2 weeks you'd know.

them plants are looking pretty shrubby! and you get to use your nifty draining table as a bonus.

You are right bendster... It's just over 2 weeks and we're a couple of happy stoners over here. Smilin' big time!

Shrubby? I like that word. Yup Shrubby and green and great roots. AND girls! and ya the tables are great. Draining and replenishing is a snap with the large spigot and all.

A stoner, while smoking a spliff accidentally sets his couch on fire....he calls 911 and reports the fire....

the lady on the other end asks the location of the fire...the stoner tells them he's on the end of the dirt road but doesn't know the address....

the lady asks, well if you don't know the address how are we supposed to get to the fire?

the stoner quickly replies "The big red truck!":bong:

Really? Really Slappy? THAT'S what you came up with...
"The big red truck!"? LOL well I did laugh...I didn't see it coming at all.

:eek:fftopic:

So I'm sitting on my couch and hittin' the glass pretty hard and watching my Yankkees (I love when they play on the left coast) when I decided to do something I thought I would never do.

I created a twitter account. Not knowing anything about what it was or its purpose I thought I would give it a try.

Well now I know. I get to tell anyone who wants to "listen" what I'm doing, thinking or scratching at any given moment in time and in 140 characters or less. Perfect for me since I am trying to keep my words to a minimum (I am told I'm a bit verbose at times...I don't disagree).

Anyway my twitter account is :)tommy:) SkooterClowns
I have no idea how to follow others or have them follow me but if any of you are interested in what I'm about to scratch then you are welcome to join..follow...chase...whatever.

I will not be posting anything anywhere else about this twitter account and I plan on tweeting (OMG I'm a grown man typing that word) updates/info on our current grows as I feel up to it. Of course 420magazine.com is where to come to get details and pictures on a quasi regular basis.

Now I have something new to do with the iPad. I love technology!

a skooter "twit"...I mean tweet":yahoo:

Well they are really showing us in no uncertain terms that they are females...

the flowers seem to have arrived overnight

They are lousy with them...

DSC013783.JPG

DSC013803.JPG

:geek:

...we'll have that variety to choose from in no time....:blunt:

To elaborate on what Slappy means, our goal has always been, since we started, to have a variety of different herb to smoke. Not just a variety but a HUGE supply of each strain in our variety pack. And not just for the 2 of us but for our brother (SK-Wrigster) and our buddy (SK-Huff-n-Puff).

We have a considerable seed supply (about 8 or 9 different strains) and we plan on having pounds of each type for each of us. Lofty goal indeed but something we're dedicated to achieving.

Having our new DIY tents and tubs and our first grow in one of them has us feeling that we are on our way to achieving the dream.

:roorrip: :bong: :yahoo:

Unlike others I always admired your scary clown avatars, they make me laugh.

I like easy and no work as well. Does one of your journals explain your setup? If not can you tell me about the lights and how your bucket is done? I see you have a vent which already is too hard for me.

Thanks to all the clowns even the ones that only work by smoking.

To elaborate on what Slappy means, our goal has always been, since we started, to have a variety of different herb to smoke. Not just a variety but a HUGE supply of each strain in our variety pack. And not just for the 2 of us but for our brother (SK-Wrigster) and our buddy (SK-Huff-n-Puff).

We have a considerable seed supply (about 8 or 9 different strains) and we plan on having pounds of each type for each of us. Lofty goal indeed but something we're dedicated to achieving.

Having our new DIY tents and tubs and our first grow in one of them has us feeling that we are on our way to achieving the dream.

:roorrip: :bong: :yahoo:

great goals and nice grow
Im in. :rollit:

Thanks 4 the peek and the 1 seed trick. next grow will b ice 4 me and i have some swiss cheese 2 try. both r med strains, i need to move flower up 2 two weeks instead of three

im watchin, congrats on the fems!

Back
Top Bottom