Clowns U-Turn Grow

Unlike others I always admired your scary clown avatars, they make me laugh.

I like easy and no work as well. Does one of your journals explain your setup? If not can you tell me about the lights and how your bucket is done? I see you have a vent which already is too hard for me.

Thanks to all the clowns even the ones that only work by smoking.

Hey Alien8 thanks for the kind words.
We documented the build of these 2 tents here: SkooterClowns with power tools

We're running 400 watt HID lighting in these tents.

Slappy is running the "mom" and clone/veg box and the info regarding that box build is the first link in my signature.

Thank you...I remember when I went and looked at the thread that I did read it. You guys are very handy but not something I can do but can get ideas from it. I love your threads.

SkooterClowns - you received +reps for your post in mama trains journal. I have really enjoyed following all your journals. I agree, you are well on your way to achieving your goal!

Agent Green :hookah:

Looking great man, and love the variety idea! On that not how are the moms or mom doing?

SG

Thanks SanibelGreen. I'm going to let Slappy answer your questions about our moms since they are in his care at his place.

great goals and nice grow
Im in. :rollit:

Thanks 4 the peek and the 1 seed trick. next grow will b ice 4 me and i have some swiss cheese 2 try. both r med strains, i need to move flower up 2 two weeks instead of three

im watchin, congrats on the fems!

Thanks for the kind words mama train. I'm glad my post on your thread helped you out. I'll be watching your journal ;)

SkooterClowns - you received +reps for your post in mama trains journal. I have really enjoyed following all your journals. I agree, you are well on your way to achieving your goal!

Agent Green :hookah:

Thanks Secret Agent! It is fun to share experiences especially if they can be entertaining and/or informative.

Thanks for the rep too :yahoo:

well, the mom isn't doing too well as I have neglected it after it gave up those clones... a lot of the bigger fan leaves have turned brown....

I pretty much just let it go as We only had to get 6-8 more clones from her to fill the second tent, which I took this past friday....after we are sure we have them rooted will pick the best 4 for the tent and then kill off the mom...

It's always a little hard to kill off a known female, but we must stick to the plan!

We already have the next strain we plan on growing matured and I took 2 cutting from "her" and put them in the cloner with the other 6 White Castle cuttings..(strain to be revealed later if we didn't already and I just forgot).

We like to do one cloning of a plant to make the mom...we find we get shorter mom's with more clone sites this way as well as a very mature clone that will be ready to be bloomed when ever we feel they are rooted enough...

Ok...enough drivel and on to the new pics taken yesterday.

DSC01484.JPG

DSC01486.JPG

DSC014891.JPG

DSC01487.JPG

well, the mom isn't doing too well as I have neglected it after it gave up those clones... a lot of the bigger fan leaves have turned brown....

...and then kill off the mom...

That's called matricide and you can swing for it! :bongrip:

Looks great man, coming in nicely, clobing situation sounds like a three ring circus!

SG

oh it is! and the clowns are running the show.....:)

Back
Top Bottom