Clowns U-Turn Grow

Thanks pp...we can't wait till those buds really take shape. We have a feeling these are going to be some heavy producers.

:blunt:

are they done yet?.huh?..huh?
vultures_eating_clown-120671.jpg

"Tastes funny"

White Castle (a.k.a. "Sliders")
Day 28 of Flowering
Max GH bloom mix.

The one in the back left is 26" tall and the other three are 24" and they probably won't get much taller at all. I love it when they stay short ;)

The lighting makes them look so unhealthy but they are so green and gorgeous. They are drinking a lot as well. They are going through a five gallon bucket of nutrient water every 2 days or so. A good sign obviously.

DSC01498.JPG

DSC014993.JPG

DSC015001.JPG

DSC015011.JPG

Are you sure that slappy isn't playing some cruel joke and those are actually cabbage? :tokin:

Are you sure that slappy isn't playing some cruel joke and those are actually cabbage? :tokin:

Dont mean to get off topic... but speaking of cabbage...

I have a fellow herb enthusiast friend that actually convinced this girl that some lettuce (mixed in with a small amount of bud so the smell checked out) was in fact some of the stickiest of the ickiest. She smoked about... 3 bowls of lettuce to her face and thought she was high for hours. :grinjoint:

She thanked him properly and everything lol :smokin:

too funny Lebowskii, but skooter would be able to tell...damn it

Hey skoot....did you flush that bitch or what?....

one more week and she comes down....:woohoo:

woops, this clown must be stoned .....wrong grow... these bitches have at least 4 more weeks.....

Never mind.....

:rofl: Yep, skoot did say you were the "flaky" clown! :rofl:

Is there a journal link for the plants you are harvesting in a week?

Ya Green007 it's only one plant and I can't wait for her to come down (next Friday). It's the "running in circles" link in my sig.

ItsChrome that was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet of you. I LOVE THE CLOWN...they make me laugh daily even when trying to be serious since there avatars make me laugh as well.

Back
Top Bottom